"You said whatever it took to bring myself back. Well I want all of you." She whispered onto my mouth. It made my entire body erupt into flames. Every injury, every distant thought, concern–melted into oblivion under her darkened gaze.

I swallowed and she draped her arms over my shoulders, pressing her chest against me... fuck.

"That's what you need?" I asked, trying to focus on what this unpredictable, stunning woman–

She grinned at me with far too much mischief in her eyes. "Watching you get so hesitant... I should seduce you more often." She decided as she held my jaw under her hand and my breathing increased.

"So much has happened, I want to make sure this is not–" I began.

Her lips shut me up as she kissed me deeply. Her teeth took my lower lip and tugged making my hands react with a will of their own. I let out a low moan as her tongue glided against mine. My hands ran down her waist and settled below her thighs. Now she smiled as I drew her legs up and around me on the bar stool. Her hands found their way below my t-shirt and she didn't hesitate to rip it over my head before securing my lips once again. Our breathing was ragged in seconds.

I pulled us apart with my tattered remains of self control.

"Makayla–you're sure you feel–"

"Alex. I really need the ruthless you right now." She practically growled onto my lips making my blood race. She tore her own shirt off and my hesitation melted again. Why was it so impossible to do the right thing...

She drew us together again and her lips hungrily devoured mine in the best way possible. This time I picked her up as I walked from the stool and onto the first piece of furniture I could make out between her lips. We fell onto a long, plush couch. Makayla pressed on top of me and went for my zip before I could even take in the next breath.

I smiled into her lips and she bit down on my own. It was a side of her I had not seen with such force before. What she wanted I was more than happy to give her. If she wanted to lose herself tonight I could do that–

Her hand suddenly when beneath the cargo pants and my mind went with it. I sucked in a breath around her lips as she started drawing circles with her fingers against me.

"Fuck." I grit out between her relentless lips. "You're–driving–me–" I dragged in another breath as her fingers dipped into me and pulled out. She grinned into the kiss as I realised the game she played. Like she thought she was the only one that could play it...

I rolled us over and pinned her beneath me with far more darkness in my eyes. She only seemed to welcome it. Expected it. I obliged her.

I claimed both her hands and pinned them above her as she tilted her head to meet my lips. Our kiss consumed and devoured. But it was not enough. I pulled down the zip of her own pants and tore them off her. She wrapped her legs around me and I dragged my body slowly down against her making her groan into my lips.

The rest of our clothes were gone in the next few moments. Our skin becoming slick against each other as she showed me the side of herself that burned and raged. I couldn't get enough and I could tell her thoughts were the same because it was a long, long night.

I felt her nails drag against my back countless times as she moaned for me. Felt her shiver against me in waves of pleasure. Felt my own body call back to hers in response. If I were to die from the intensity, I would die happily.

We both finally came back to reality from our pure high. Dragging in breaths like they were our last. Grinning and laughing with no other reason that sheer ecstasy. Her hair was pure chaos and some strands stuck to her face–I was sure I was no better.