15 | couple

It was a different morning than the rest

It was a different morning than the rest. My alarm didn't wake me up, no no no. I thought my alarm woke me up but instead it was the vibration of my phone indicating I was receiving a lot of texts.

It was probably Isabelle telling me about her dream.

Or Amaira wanted to borrow my hoodie for her vintage themed photoshoots.

I rolled my eyes then took my phone from my night stand and checked it. My eyes widened when I realised it was vibrating because it was a bunch of people texting me, that some I never even spoke to.

"What the hell?" I murmured, looking the texts. They were all about...

"Noah..." I said as I sat upright and started reading them.

Jackie you're friends with Noah?

Wtf you and that loser are friends?!

I didn't know you had a type for weird guys, care to try me?

One word, ew dude.

"But that's two words," I murmured. I got off bed, rushing to John's bedroom. I started knocking on his door,"John, open this door!"

"Not this again," I heard him say. "No! Leave!" he hollered at me.

"John! Come here and see this!" I ordered. "Please."

The door opened and I saw John standing in front of me, still bare chested and wearing his boxers. "You want Part 2 of what happened yesterday?" he asked sarcastically then I covered my nose.

"Ew! John, you're fucking morning breath," I commented and John sighed purposely.

"And... matter of fact, yes," I told him then showed him my phone. He narrowed his eyes at me before reading the texts.

I watched as his eyes read the screen and him also kinda getting worried. "But that's two words," John said and I nodded.

"Right?" I agreed. "But that's not it." I walked into John's room and he leaned against the wall reading the texts.

"I don't know how but it's already spread around the school. People are going to tease the hell out of me." I started panting. "What is Bennett going to think? Amaira? Isabelle? Betty!" I shouted, pausing. "Betty will make my highschool life a living hell."

"Why are you even scared?" John suggested.

"I don't know!" I shouted and groaned. "Are you kidding me right now?"