🔞*First Time*🔞

Requested by: @SavageGamingCow

W A R N I N G
THIS IS PORN IN A BOOK!!! Do not read if you do not like reading about sexual content. This does involve a type of penetration and is not intended for younger audiences. View discretion is advised.

_________________________

This involves:

• Daddy Kink
• Doms and Subs
• Teasing
• Explicate Language
• More

____________________________

Chan

Chan had never been the type to be a prude. Lately however speaking in our first language, English, and calling me 'babygirl' became his thing after we began dating and I never knew what to do with myself. It was hard to get used to considering I've never dated before and the only time I'd ever heard someone call another person 'babygirl' it was a sexual thing so I couldn't help but get all blushy.

One day after my boyfriend got home from work however he decided to abuse his use of my nickname causing me to get shy and about twice a week he would just go into a mood of some sort and start calling me 'babygirl' taking in my reaction and up until now I never knew exactly why he started doing that.

There he was on his bed shirt off and his pants were pulled down just passed his ass. He was somewhat sweaty and the grunts coming from him almost spooked me. Slowly I opened his bedroom door without it creaking and I shut it behind me without making the tiniest click with the doorknob. My back rested against the cold wooden surface as I watched Chan do his thing.

"Ugh.. baby.. Y.. Y/N.." he voiced out and nervously I walked over to his bed and placed my hands on his sheets putting on the most seductive face a could muster I leaned forward and let my head tilt to the side.

"Yes daddy?"

The poor boy almost jumped out of his skin when he heard my voice. He immediately stopped what he was doing and turned to face me with wide eyes. "I.. I.. Come closer." He was testing his power in this situation and gladly I crawled forward, just enough from my head to be held just over his own. He reached his hand up to my face and brought me into a very loving yet sensual kiss. After a moment or two he pulled away for air, "care to help me with my problem?" Hesitantly I looked down to see his member straight up ready to be taken care of. I nodded once before looking back up at my boyfriend.

Swiftly I was brought down next to the bed and in front of me was Chan except his pants where now fully off and he was still on the bed with his legs spread. "Then suck." A smirk was painted across his lips and now it was my turn to look at him with my eyes full of surprise. The night continued on just the two of us and a whole heck of a lot of pleasure.

Minho

Lee Minho is a hoe. He knew it. His band members knew it. But I knew more than anyone. The man would waltz around, tease me, and openly flirt with others.

At times it was annoying seeing my own boyfriend flirt with other people. It was aggravating when he teased me. We only got to have our first time after I tried to switch things up and give him a taste of his own medicine! I wore a short sexy black dress and got a little closer to his band members than I usually would. The icing on the cake however was his reaction when we got home and I 'accidentally' dropped my pens under the couch.