The Final Book

Hey guys,

We just completed Lingering Kiss - Book 2 - a few days ago and I'm super excited to begin the final book in the Fight For Love series.

Unforgettable Feelings.

If you're familiar with the characters then we all know Josie, the friend who introduced the married and almost married couples. If you think about it, asides from her friends and the knowledge that she works almost all the time, we know nothing about her.
Well, welcome to her world, you have a front-row seat and as much as I'd like everyone to enjoy it, there's a hundred percent possibility that not everyone would love Josie.

If you think Mia was bad, just wait for Josie.

She is strong-minded, and determined and won't let anything distract her. Even though she has an amazing family, she's been a loner for so long and as much as she denies it, deep deep deep...very deep in her heart, she wants someone who would accept all of her, even though she thinks she isn't worth it.

But in HE walks...well in he walks again. He is the only one that can get her to see everything she thinks she isn't, get her to see that everything she's insecure about are the best parts of her. He is strong-minded, persistent and sure as hell knows what he wants, namely Josie.

Find out in the final book in the Fight For Love series - Unforgettable Feelings.

Starting August 1st, 2020.

Lots of Love,
Jane Lanett. ❤️