Chapter 22

"Bye." Izzy kissed Andre for the second time that night as he dropped her off.

"Ok, that's enough," Josie said as she pushed Andre away and Mia pulled Izzy in. "You had your time with her and you would have more."

"So would you." Andre said as he walked away.

"Not as much as you would." Josie called as Andre got into his car and drove off.

"Man-whore." Josie called after him.

"Hey!" Izzy said, "That's my boyfriend."

Josie smiled a teeth-y open-mouthed emoji smile that looked creepy.
"Sorry." She said as she stepped inside. "But you have to know, he was a man-whore before he met you."

"I don't even want to know."

Josie nodded.
"Good choice."

"So, girls, what's the plan?" Mia asked with a smile.

"How about a movie night?" Izzy said

Mia looked at her like she was crazy.
"Boring." Then she looked at Josie with a smile "Give me what you got."

"Ok, hmm..." Josie thought "A night where we talk about everything and anything. Like a night where we reminis..."

"Oh, shut up!" Izzy and Mia yelled.

"No?" Josie asked "Ok."

"What are we?!" Mia asked Josie still sick with her idea.

"A groupie of some sort?" Izzy asked.

Mia and Izzy paused and thought for a second about Izzy's answer.
"Well, we kind of are." Mia answered Izzy who nodded her head in agreement.

"Guys!" Josie snapped. "Focus."

"Right." Mia said, "Since it's the first night in this month I don't get to cuddle with the books, I'm thinking...party night."

Josie and Izzy smiled at each other, then at Mia.
"Great idea." They said

"Let's get ready girls." Mia said and they did.

An hour later, they stepped into a club with their best armor on. Or rather, lack of one.

"Drinks?" Mia asked as they got to the bar.

"None for me." Josie said, "I want to remember this night."

Izzy smiled.
"Me neither and me too." She said to Mia then Josie.

Mia nodded.
"Well, suit yourself." She said as she called the bartender "A dry martini."

"Well, well, well." Izzy said, "Looks like you want to have a wild night."

"Three weeks of studying would do that to you," Mia said as she waited for her drink. "You guys go on. I'll meet you on the dance floor."

"Alright." Josie said as grabbed Izzy's hand and they made their way to the dance floor.

Mia waited for her drink as her eyes followed the girls.

Andre was about to sleep when his phone rang.
"What do you want?" He asked Fred

"Where the hell are you?" Fred asked

"And why would you care?"

"Cause your girl is dancing with some man."

The sleep left Andre.
"Where the hell are you?" Andre asked as he got out of bed and grabbed the first thing he saw and put it on.

"The same club we met Josie that first night." Fred said.

Andre hissed and hung up.
"Dammit, Josie!" Andre was sure it was Josie's choice to go to the club as she had been raging about how fun their night was going to be.