Chapter 23

Andre and Fred went back to their private section of the club and watched the girls from up there. It took everything in Andre not to go back down to the dancefloor and throw Izzy over his shoulder and take her back to his place. He wanted to restrain her to him and do all sorts of things to her to make her lose the control she always liked to have.

Izzy still felt the tingle in her body after Andre left the dance floor which meant he was around somewhere. She could feel his piercing gaze on her body and she decided to give him a show. Andre was ignorant to the attention he and Fred were getting as he couldn't take his eyes off Izzy. She had turned around and was now facing him and he watched how her hands traveled down the sides of her body, her hand splaying on her hips as it went down to her thigh. He followed those teasing hands back up her body across her breasts and over her head. He swallowed hard as he felt himself begin to grow in his trouser.

Izzy opened her eyes and caught his gaze as she moved sensually to the music and the look on his face was everything. She smiled one sexy inviting smile that made Andre curse under his breath. She was testing his control which was getting slim by the second. The song progressed from a slow beat into a faster one. Izzy winked at him with a grin as she turned to the girls and they danced to the beat.

Andre sighed.

"How long do you think we're going to be here?" Fred who he had forgotten about asked beside him.

"Midnight. Early morning." Andre replied. "Cause there's absolutely no way in hell I'm leaving here without her."

Fred couldn't agree more, so they kept an eye on the girls all night.

It was around the early hours of the morning the girls were beat after the dancing and the drinking, more for Mia anyway.

"The guys are still here." Josie pointed out.

"I know," Izzy said with a smile remembering how she had teased Andre most of the night. "I don't know if I find that sweet or annoying."

Mia laughed.
"Freddy is such a-a..." Mia stuttered as she thought of the right word for him. "Man!" She said triumphantly "Yup, that's it. He's s-such a man." She paused to sip on her umpteenth drink. "He's been so su-weet an-and then he comes in tonight and is all..." She yawned. "...male and sexy a-and hot."

Izzy and Josie smiled at each other.

"Ok, you've had enough to drink." Izzy said as she plucked the glass from Mia's grip as she whined.

"What's the matter?" Josie asked her.

"Someone already cleared our tab." Izzy said

"Take a wild guess." Josie said

"Problem?" Fred asked and the girls turned to look at them.

"Are you ready to leave now?" Andre asked them, his gaze on Izzy.

"Hey...man!" Mia smiled at Fred.

Fred groaned as he stepped forward and took Mia into his arms. He had watched her all night and with the amount of drink she had, he was surprised she hadn't dropped.

"You are so hot," Mia said as she wrapped her arms around Fred's neck. "I want to kiss you everywhere."

Fred couldn't help but smile at how adorable she looked. Good thing she was a happy truthful drunk.
"I'd like that. Very much." Fred said as he swept her off her feet. "But first, let's get you home."

"And in bed." Mia said as Fred strolled out of the club.

"Ready to leave?" Andre asked Josie and Izzy.