"If you mean your uncle, we haven't heard anything from him since months ago. If you mean your mother, she haven't returned yet. She should be here before dinner though," Mike explained.

"Nice!" cheered the girl. "Come on in."

After sure they were save, Astra invited Freya inside.

"Oh you bring your werewolf girlfriend with you."

"Greetings, Mr. Faust," Freya bowed slightly as she passed Mike.

"Hahaha. You don't have to be so formal around me," Mike said as he patted Freya's back. "Please, make yourself at home."

"Freya, Freya!" called Astra excitedly. "Let's watch a movie in my room."

Freya looked at how enthusiastic her girlfriend has become with DVDs on both of her hands. Freya gladly followed Astra's lead. She put her arm securely around Astra's waist.

"Don't play to much, girls," warned Mike playfully.

"Dad!"

Freya made a small laugh while Astra frustrated by her father's remark. After ascending the stairs and took a turn, they entered Astra's room. Astra prepared their movie and told Freya to sit comfortably on her bed.

"Do you want some snacks or drinks?" Astra asked.

"No, I'm fine," answered Freya.

She patted the spot beside her when Astra finished setting the tv. Astra crawled to Freya and made herself comfortable leaning on Freya. As a response, Freya clung her arms around Astra.

"You do realize I can't see anything right, babe?" informed Freya ironically.

"Who said we're going to watch that?" teased Astra as she moved her hand along Freya's arm.

The wolf only smirked. "It seems to me that my little vampire is getting bolder by the day."

Astra put her lips above Freya's before she went down at her hard. The kiss was passionate and rough, and a little bit sloppy. Astra maybe didn't have much experience with this kind of stuff, but that didn't stop her to take the initiative to make out with her girlfriend.

"I'm not your little vampire," whispered Astra between kisses, "but you on the other hand, is my little lone wolf."

Freya flipped her so now she's on top Astra. "Do you really think you can dominate the alpha?"

Astra pulled at Freya's shirt and kissed her again. The girl nipped Freya's lips for entrance but was refused. She laid her right leg around her girlfriend's waist, before she turned back their position. As of now Astra was on top of Freya again.

"Don't act like you don't like it, wolfie," the girl seductively whispered on Freya's ear.

"Keep doing this and I might not be able to hold back," dared Freya.

Astra stopped for a moment to look at the girl below her. She knew it was all in a spur of a moment, but even a good girl like her has urge to mark what's hers. She didn't think twice as she put her hand inside Freya's shirt.

"Astra come on down, let's have din-... What are the two of you doing?"

The girl in question immediately pulled her hand off. Their attention moved to the now open door and Genevieve's pissed expression.

"I was... We were," mumbled Astra failing to find her words.

"Hello, Mrs. Faust," greeted Freya.

"I know you're having an official relationship, but I would feel better if we're not around while you're doing it," Genevieve protested.

"Yeah, sorry mom."