"Because the girls are there?" I hesitantly answered

"They probably won't be there, since the patient went out." Ralph smirked.

"Then let's rest at my house. I need rest!" I suggested.

"Good idea!" Vic added

"Lets watch a movie!" Bill said.

"Heard of Robin Williams?" I asked

"Dude he just died!" Levi said.

"I know, but he's still my favorite actor so I want his legacy to continue." I whined

"Fine. it's your house anyway." Levi said.

"Lets go to the grocery first! lets buy some ice cream!!" Bill suggested then Levi swiftly changed routes. Haha everyone loves Ice cream. Yum Yum Yum. I can already taste the sweet cookies and cream flavor.

"Hold on! The Hue Mart is still open." Bill added as we passed the Bon voyage street. Parked then we went in. Holy Marshmallows! They have a lot of ice cream! now this is heaven!

"Cut the chitchat! lets buy us some ice cream." Ralph said. Went to the counter.

"Hey! I know you! Guys its Kharen!" Bill shouted.

"Oh. Hey. What are you doing here?" I asked

"This? We own the mart. I wasn't doing anything so I decided to let the other employees go home since they've been working hard." Kharen replied.

"Wow! You own this?" Bill asked

"I said we not I." she giggled.

"Anyway. Here's for the ice cream." Levi said handing over the money for the bill. No. Not for Bill but for the bill. Gahh! Nevermind.

"Hey you wanna come with us?" Vic asked

"But Vic she'd be the only girl." I commented.

"Don't worry I sent Jessa and the others a message that we'd be going to your house and they said they're already there." Vic replied.

"Oh if that's the case. Are you gonna come with us?" I asked. She looked down and then giggled.

"Hey. Easy now, That was just a dare game okay?" She added. I felt my heart broke to pieces. Not because it was just a dare game its because I hoped. Failure starts when you're hoping you'd succeed.

"That was just a bit harsh." Bill muttered.

"Ohh don't worry that was also a dare game." Vic added. Then we fake laughed and went out.

"Sorry to burst your bubble Maven." Vic pleaded with sadness.

"No. Its my fault." I said. I always blame myself. No, not being nice or something. I just don't like blaming other people. We make mistakes because we aren't perfect we just chose to believe that we are perfect.

"I know you liked her that's why I wanted her to come with us." he added.

"Its okay bro we're here for you every step of the way." Ralph said.

"Yeah! Like what he said!" Bill pointed at Ralph and smiled.

"Thank you guys." I happily said with teary eyes.

"No, We thank you Maven for everything. Without you this wouldn't be complete." Levi stated. I hugged them. Too gay isn't it? No. I appreciate warm hugs and I also share it to my Family. These people are so cozy to be with. Comfortable in every way you spend moments with them. Then said knock knock jokes again while on our way to my crib.

"They're here!" We heard Marwah shouted and they all went out my house wearing Pj's. Seeessshhh these ladies.

"How'd you open my house?" I asked

"Didn't you teach Francia to open locked door knobs?" Jessa added.

"She's here!?" Ralph screeched. Then lights from different houses in the neighborhood lit up.

"Oh shit, We're screwed!" Levi stated. Then we went inside swiftly.

"What the hell is going on!?" Francia freaking out

"Hey Honey." Ralph said

"Honey your ass Ralph. Is there anymore disturbances in this neighborhood? Go to the living room and watch movies you nitwits. I'm trying to sleep." Francia said with that Fuck-Them-Disturbances look. We didn't talk back because if we did she'd be nagging us all day long. Alexis got that desease as well, she got it from Francia. Talk about short tempered people. We all sat then while Bill & Ralph was trying to pick what movies to watch.

"Where's Alexis?" I asked

"Ohh. She's at her house. Resting." Kay replied.

"She was so mad. I think she blamed herself that bad she didn't want to come here anymore." Hannely said. Then the girls nodded.

"I'm just going to get water." Hannely added then went to the kitchen.

"Okay, Hannely is out. Gimme the juice." I said.

"Baby Maven. Alexis is mad. Not to you but to herself. Alexis said she realized how hard she is on you. We tried talking to her but she didn't spill the juicy details. The girls and I talked this for a while now and we concluded that probably she also likes you but don't expect too much. We girls can smell high expectations." Jessa added. I smiled. Everyone did.

"Yiiieeee... Bro you got a chance! finally! after 18 long years she's gonna be yours!" Levi said.

"I told you, We can smell high expectations." Jessa said

"Don't." said Francia.

"Why not?" Levi muttered. She went down the stairs and joined us.

------------------------------------------

How's Chapter 8? Keep reading and voting, don't forget to follow me guys!