“I know you will win! You are way better than me in football” said Kayan.

“Even I want to play,” said Kinza jumping. 

“No, you are going to be with me in the room, because I can't go to play,” said Hayat.

“Arree okayy, we will have our party and refresh our college days” said Kinza and winked and both of them started to walk fast.

“Be careful Hayat” said Kayan, concerned and Hayat nodded. 

Kayan and Aahil played for 45 minutes and then Aahil waited for Kinza to come out of the room

“I can hear music…” said Kayan.

“From your room” said Aahil and they looked at each other puzzled. 

What are these girls upto?

Both of them climbed upstairs and as Kayan was about to knock, Hayat opened the door and came out laughing. She gasped and closed the door behind her. 

“What is my wife upto?” asked Aahil and Hayat laughed.

“Hayati, what were you doing upstairs, it is not safe,” said Kayan.

“Areyy I should workout otherwise I'll be like a balloon” said Hayat. 

“Do not do your workout upstairs,” said Kayan.

“Areeyy we were just danci…” Hayat covered her mouth

Kayan laughed and winked at Aahil and left. Aahil entered and heard these lyrics….

Kab mummy daddy meri tu patayega

Leke band baja ghar mere aayegaKab tak mujhe aise hi ghumayega

Tu baat badha to sahi

Dil diya hai jaan bhi tujhe dungi

Tu ik vari.

Tu ik vari aa to sahi

Dil diya hai jaan bhi tujhe dungi

Tu ik vari aa to sahi

Dil diya hai jaan bhi tujhe dungi

Tu nazre mila toh sahi

Tu ik vari aa to sahi

Jab maarda tu mujhpe try'a

Sharma ke meri palak hai jhukdi

Jab pakde tu meriyan kalaiyan

Heartbeat badhdi te kabhi rukdi

Kinza wasn't only hearing these songs, she was in front of the mirror making weird faces and dancing, and as Aahil looked at her his eyes widened. She sang aloud, “Tu ek vaari aa toh…” and saw Aahil standing at the door. She looked at him and said , “Oh Aahil tum aagae…”(Oh Aahil you've come)...hehehe”

“Yes! You were the one saying, tu ek vaari aa toh sahi” teased Aahil and Kinza started to walk here and there.

Aahil walked towards her and picked her up in his arms and said, “Heartbeat badhti aur rukhti haii huhhh?” 

“Cheee!!!!” said Kinza disgusted. 

“What? It wasn't a double meaning joke” said Aahil.

“Cheee (eww), you just played football and you are sweating and stinking like a pig. Put me down” said Kinza and Aahil left her and she fell on the floor and said, “What the fudge! I asked you to put me down and not to throw me.

“I am sweating, not stinking yet and I am a human not a pig. If you can say two such things which aren't true then even I can misunderstand your words” said Aahil and ran to the washroom.

“Bahar aao tumhe dekhti hu” (Come out I will take your class)” said Kinza annoyed.

“Kya karoge?” (What will you do?) asked Aahil from inside 

“Come out and I will...” 

“What? You will pull my towel? Babe you want to see me naked just let me know” said Aahil teasing Kinza.

“Taubaaa!” grunted Kinza and Aahil laughed.

………………………………………………………
Oh I am drowning” screamed Aahil and woke up.

“Yes you will drown in a sin of missing your Fajr prayer, if you don’t wake up now” said Kinza and laughed.

“This was your personal grudge,” said Aahil, annoyed.

“Whatever habibi. Get up and pray Fajr” said Kinza and winked. 

The couple prayed Fajr namaz and then went to. Kinza read a book on wattpad and couldn't stop smiling while Aahil looked at her suspiciously and wondered…. Itna kisske message par hass rahi hai? 

"Hmm who has texted?" asked Aahil and Kinza said "God this is so cute and funny both at the same time"

"Kinzuu what?" said Aahil annoyed.

"What what?" asked Kinza.

"Whose message is it?" asked Aahil rolling his eyes. 

"I am just reading a novel on Wattpad," said Kinza smiling.

"Ohoo mai bewajah jal raha thaa" (I was getting jealous for no reason) muttered Aahil.

"Kuch kaha?" asked Kinza.

"Nahi toh (no)" said Aahil avoiding the embarassment.

"Jalne ke badbu aa rahi hai (I can smell something burning)" said Kinza and laughed hard while Aahil turned his face in embarrassment. 

“Kinza, please get ready after Asr we have to go for Subhaan’s sisters wedding” said Aahil turning his face when Kinza was done reading.

“Yes, dont worry. I am just so excited to know whether it is a girl or a boy” said Kinza excitedly.

“Oh! They have their appointment today?” asked Aahil

“Yes, They will leave in a while, maybe we will get the news on the breakfast table” said Kinza worked up.

“Oh today is a busy day. We have to stay active and quick, so we should sleep now” said Aahil and closed his eyes. 

____________________________________

My online classes have started and I've been really busy plus I'm going through writer's block😭
Anyways, I hope you'll enjoyed 😘 and the next chapter has something very interesting 🙊