24 » Found you

You was finally able to fluttered your eyes open but due to the sharp pain in your head make you hissed. Then, you finally did opened your eyes and saw a white ceiling followed by a beeping sound.

You looked beside you and saw there's a heartbeat machine beeping and some wires attached on the back of your hand. You put your hand on your head and looked around before deciding to sit yourself up.

“What the fuck is happening?” you mumbled to yourself.

You saw your phone on the table and decided to reached for it. Once you got the phone, you double tapped the screen and saw the numbers written on the screen.

9:00 am

You gasps a bit and push the button there. After a few minutes of waiting, a nurse came inside and smiles as she saw you.

“Y/n, you're finally awake. How are you feeling?”

“Headache and my back hurts. That's all.”

She nodded and decided to record everything before looking back at you, “How long I've passed out?”

“For three days already.”

You gasped a bit and looked at her again as she reached for a mineral water bottle before handing it over to you.

“I want to discharged from this ward.”

“But, you still need a few days to recover.”

“I can't stay here too long. I gotta go cause I have important stuff to do.”

She nodded and then help to reattached the needles off of your hand. When she's done, she hand you a new outfits it seems.

You politely accept the outfits and head towards the toilet to changed. And when you're done, you head back towards the room.

She was there, helping you to pack your stuffs and then zipped up the backpack. She then help you to put on the backpack on your shoulders before helping you to head towards the registering counter.

You guys started to filled things up and by her help, everything get done in a short times. When you guys done, she helps you to get to the taxi and put her hand on your shoulder.

“Well, stay safe and here's my numbers. Call me if something happen, I'll gladly help you. By the way, the name is Yuna.”

“Nice to meet you and hope we'll meet again sooner.”

“Me too, farewell Y/n.”

You nodded and she closed the door for you before the car started to drove off from there as you both bid good for each others.

****

Nancy's pov

I was worriedly biting my thumbs while pacing in the same spot, "Nancy, what bother you?”

“I'm worried about Y/n, even Hanse wouldn't even want to look after her since that night.”

She sighed and then fiddling with her fingers as she hung her head low, “I don't know why was Jinhyun did this. She ruined everything.”

“I know right, if it wasn't because of her, things would even turns better.”

Then, I took a sit beside her on the bed and sighed. “How we're supposed to find her now?”

I started to stare towards the ceiling before I looked back towards Haneul, “Hold up, I remember Y/n told us to find her in Tokyo if we need too.”

“That's mean . . .”

“She must be there!” both of us said in sync.

Then, both of us took our backpacks and everything we only need before started to rushed out of the room after putting on our shoes.

Before we could reach the main door, two voices managed to stop us from grabbing the doorknob. “Eh, where the two of you're going?”

‘Tokyo.’ Haneul mouthed at both of them before they titled their head in confusion.

“Why?”

‘Y/n.’ I simple mouthed the answers as both of them stood there with their eyes widened like it gonna fall out of their sockets.

‘We're coming with you.’ Hangyul mouthed and we nodded.

We immediately leave the house after they grabbed off their wallets.

Hangyul drove the car for us and head towards the Tokyo.

Later then, we finally arrived there amd started to drive through the streets to find Y/n somewhere she could ever be.

We drive along the streets almost an hours already and decided to gave up but we immediately changed our minds when we saw something that really broke our hearts.

We were happy to see Y/n but . . .

With bruises?

She was walking down the streets with two paper bag in her grips. We were about to approached her but stopped immediately when she suddenly a guy chokehold her.

“You better pay the debts sooner or else!”

“Or else what? You know that I ain't fuckin with yall businesses. It's her debts not mine!”

In a blink of eyes, her body flew against the nearest wall. She land on the ground and started to coughed badly.

Those guys left her there which all of us immediately went out of the car and decided to bring her to the hospital.

We arrived there really fast and got some help from those nurses. The bring her to the emergency room for a medical check up and then send her off to the room.

Once they done, all of us went inside just to see her weak body laying down on the hospital bed with those plasters and an eyepatch on her left eyes.

Her arms were black and blue and her tummy was exposed a bit which due out of curiousity, I lift her shirt and saw many cuts.

Also her tummy was badly black and blue. Which make Junho cries and Hangyul turned his head away not wanting to see her body states.

“I'm sorry Y/n. We fail to keep you safe.” Junho said while holding onto her hand tightly.

I went beside her bed and saw those wires attached on the back of her hand. Nasal cannula was stuck inside of her nostrils...“I hope she's fine.”

I only can nodded my head in agreement as some of them cry silently.

I stare at Y/n's face before decides to sit and take a nap.

‘Goodnight Y/n.”