23 » Injured

Feeling hurt and dissapointed, you drove off from Fukuoka city heading towardd Tokyo city which took you 13 hours, 26 minutes to arrive there.

It was noon and you sped up through the streets while feeling bothered. You shake those thought off and focused on the road instead.

Later that, you fnially arrive at Tokyo and drove to your house there. When you arrive there, you turn the engine off and head inside only to be greeted by your maids.

You just head inside towards the living room and the maids helps you to take your backpack off. Yoy rest on the couch and accidentally tearing up.

“Y/n, are you okay?”

You was suprised by the voice and immediately wipe those tears away, “Yea don't worry, Chaeyeon unnie.”

She sighed and wemt beside you, “You know, you left this house about a few years already and now ypu came back home crying? I know there's something wrong, what is it?”

You sighed and explained everything to her as she sighed and suddenly heard your sniffles makes her suprised.

“It's okay, I'm and Chaeyoung too.”

You nodded and she patted your head when suddenly two footsteps can be heard, “Y/n!”

You looked towards the voice and saw Nako with Chaeyoung. You wave a bit and the ran over you to hugged you.

(shall I make you a bit shorter from Nako or you wanna be 150-154 cm? U choose)

“Hey, have you been crying?”

“No.” you said with your crack voice.

Both of them sighed and made a group hug before pulling away after that.

You guys talked a bit and then head off to the bedroom after it reach 1 in the morning.

You head off to your room and plopped yourself on the comfy bed and tugged yourself under the blanket.

☆~☆

The next day, you woke up and did your morning routines.

When you're done, you walked back inside your room and head towards the closet. You wore a simple plain black shirt tucked inside your black skinny ripped jeans.

Then, you tied your hair into a high ponytail and wore a pair of black converse. When you perfectly done, you grabbed your phone and shoved it inside of your pocket before exit the room as you head towards the kitchen

When you arrive at the kitchen, you saw the three of them sitting on the table while talking but immediately smiles as they noticed you.

“Good morning, earthling! Come and have a seat, let's eat breakfast together.” Chaeyoung said as she patted an empty seat beside her.

You nodded and took a seat beside her as she sweetly smiles. You guys started to eat  and talked with each other.

You guys stayed at home all the day but Chaeyeon decided to go out for the groceries and the three of you guys decided to join her.

It was around 7:30 pm and you guys walked around four of five blocks down the street to reach the store.

When you guys reached the store, ypu guys enter and started to buy important groceries only. Chaeyeon was finally dome which mean you guys can go home and lay you fudging asses on the soft yet fluffy bed.

You guys walked along the streets and was talking but it didn't last long cause someone grabbed you by the back of your shirt and the others held the girls down.

The person who got you had his hand chokehold your neck. He slammed your back to the nearest wall which make you groan.

“Look what we have here if it wasn't a fucking piece of shit.” he said which make the other guys laughed.

“What the heck is your problem?!”

“Let's just say that fucking slut named Jinhyun borrow 1M money from us but never was gonna payback the debts. When we ask her about the money, she said you will pay for the debts. So, that's why I was here.”

“I don't have 1 fucking million to pay you, okay?! Let me go already, she was the one who should pay!”

You then kicked him on where he wouldn't have any future children and where's the sun doesn't shine anymore spot. He groaned in pain and the glare his minions.

“What the fuck are you waiting for?! Beat the fuck up of her!”

His minions nodded and then started to kicked and beat you up until your skins have those black and blue bruises and other certain cuts.

They scoffed and left there after that, “Y/n?! Are you okay?!”

Your visions went blur and slowly getting dark before you completely saw nothing but pitch black.

****

Nako's pov

“Chaeyeon unnie, Chaeryoung unnie we gotta call 911 and send her off to the hospital now!”

They both nodded as Chaeryoung called ambulance to get to the spot as I crouched down and held Y/n's head which was now laying down on my thigh. Later then, the ambulance finally came and the nurses immediately rushes out.

They lift her body and put it on the bed before pushing the bed inside. We got inside and they started to drove off to the hospital in full speed.

After it feel like almost forever, joking it was only a few minutes and finally we arrived there.

The ambulance stopped and the driver immediately rushed off to the back and opened the door before the pulled the hospital bed out.

They got everything set up and pushed the bed inside, heading towards the emergency room.

We were still running when a nurse stopped us, right in front of operation room. The board above the door frames lit up in green.

The three of us have to wait like almost about an hour before the doctor finally came out after the board light turned off.

“Are the three of you her guardians?”

“Yes, how is she?” Chaeyeon worriedly asks and the doctor flash a small smiles.

“She's fine but she has some of her bone fracture due to the injuries. But don't worry, she need a full time of rest andyou guys may visit her. Excuse me.”

“Thank you, doctor.”

He nodded and the three of us enter the room, seeing Y/n laying on the bed. A nasal cannula was applied on her nostrils and a needle was poked into her skins and some other wires were applied on her.

Be safe, please . . .