15 » H O N G J O O N G

It was Monday and you was now on the couch, eating some sandwiches while watching some horror movies on Netflix.

(I think Netflix gonna sue me for this-)

While watching the movies, you feel that the couch was moving and when you looked beside you, it was Hongjoong with a plate of sandwiches too in his grips. He smile at you and you smiled back before turning back towards the television.

“Good morning.” you greeted and a giggles can be heard, “Good morning too, earthling.” he said with his full mouth and you just smiles.

“What are we watching here?” he asked, “[ you fav horror movie title ]” you answered and he just silently nodded.

You guys were now in the middle of the movie when a jumpscares appeared and Hongjoong jumped as he hid behind your arm.

“It's gone now, Hongjoong.” you said and he just laugh awkwardly.

A few minutes later

The movie finally ends and Hongjoong keep hiding behind your arms as the jumpscares appeared. You turned the television off. You head to the kitchen and put the plate on the sink as Hongjoong did the same.

Then, you head back to the living room as he still followed you along. Then, you sit on the couch and he did the same, “What's wrong, Hongjoong?”

He just shake his head and smiles. You smile back and took out your phone as started to play a game.

P.U.B.G

“Woah, let's play together!” Hongjoong said as he pulled his ohone out too and started to join you play.

****

Hongjoong's pov

Both me and Y/n was playing the game in one team. As the matches started, I only get to killed some of the players while Y/n manage to kill any players that were near us.

It's fun to play a game with her as she was focusing to the game a lot and her hands moves faster as she spotted enemies around.

“Hongjoong, behind you.” she said and I turn my avatar around and saw an enemy and shot it up.

After feel like an hours playing, we win the first place most of the matches and I gave her a high five and she happily accepted it.

“We won!!!” we both say insync and started to do our own victory dance and then ended up laughing our head off.

“We better stop that.” I said while panting and she hummed while nodding.

Both of us started to play many games that day and started to get closer to each other.

We did everything as we started to do some gaming channel and some live streaming and then play games again.

‘I wish you know how fast my heart beats because of you!” I thought ti myself and looked at while smiling, “Did you say something?”

I just shake my head and she nodded before turning back to face the screen. Then, a huge smiles plastered on her face which make my hearts skipped.

****

You looked over Hongjoong and he had his face near your which make you to gulped. He then closed your eyes and peck your cheek.

A red shades can be seen on your cheeks now because he was laughing so hard with his head fall to the back. “What so funny huh?” you asked and he just continued to laughed, “You looked cute when you're blushing.” he said before continuing to laugh again.

“Idiot.” you playfulky say and he looks at you in disbelief. “How dare you!”

He started to attacked you and tickles you which makes you to laugh so hard, “S-stop! AHAHAHAHAHAHA! YAH!” you shouted but he still tickles you and then finally stopped.

You started to inhale deeply and he just smile before pulling you up.

“That's what you get by calling me an Idiot.” he said and you just chuckled, “Still, you're an idiot!” you said before running away around the house as he chased you.

“YAH! COME BACK HEREEEE!”

“CATCH ME IF YOU CAN!!!”

You guys started to ran all over the house and calling each other ‘Idiot’ many times.

“SEONGHWA!!! HELP ME!!” you shouted and saw Seonghwa was looking at you while smiling.

You ran and hid behind Seonghwa as Hongjoong stops and you stuck your tongue out, “Okay, you guys can stop now.”

You guys nodded in sync as Hongjoong playfully glared at you and you stuck your tongue out again.

“Bye, earthling!”

You waved back and looked over to Seonghwa who was smiling see]ng your head popped out of his arms.

“Come one, radish. Let's prepared dinner.” you nodded and went along with him.

He patted your head and smiles as you smiles back while skipping all the way to the kitchen. Seonghwa just laughed and you hummed a song which make him giggles.