14 » Y U N H O

You was suddenly awake by something heavy on your tummy. You slowly opened your eyes and saw a masculine hand resting on your tummy. You look over to your side and saw . . . Wooyoung?

You froze a bit and started to study his face whitout noticing. You snapped back to the reality and got off from his grips. When you succeed, you went to the nearest room and took some extra blanket there. You go back and covered Wooyoung with the blanket.

You then slowly pushed those hair out of his face and smile a bit before heading away. You went to the kitchen and notice that it was raining. You took a glass and started to poured a juice inside. Then, you took a sip while walking around the house.

While walking, you saw someone outside of the house. You squint your eyes and saw it was Yunho sitting on the ground. Your eyes widened before you put your glass on the nearest table and ran to find and umbrella but none of it can be found.

You have no choice other than running outside without any umbrella. When you already behind him, you reached your arms out and tried shield him from the rain as he slowly looked over to you, “Yunho, what are you doing here?! You could get a fever!”

****

Yunho's pov

I was sitting outside, under the rain when suddenly I felt small amount of the rain drops hitting me. I opened my eyes and looked upwards just to see Y/n had her arms reached out to shield me from the rain.

“Yunho, what are you doing here?! You could get a fever!” she said while panicking but instead, I gave her a smile, “I won't.”

She looked at me in disbelief and started to shield me more from the rain as her untied straight hair soaked by the rain and same goes to her outfits, “You... W-worried?”

“Of course I'm worried, you dummy! You could get sick if you continued to stay here!” she shouted as the rain gets louder.

B O N K !

My hearts skipped when I heard she said that she was worried about me. She looked worried as I looked into her honey brown eyes, ‘S H I T . . .’

She crouched beside me and titled her head a bit, “Yunho, come on in. I don't want you to get sick.” she said as she looked at me.

“Let's stay here, under the rain for a minutes please?” I begged her with my puppy eyes and she sighed in defeated. “Fine.”

She started to sit on the ground and she closed her eyes slowly as she titled her head upwards. Her neck was exposed with that scar can be seen as she let her face get hit by the rain drops.

I started to smile and then she looked at me which make me look away real fast, “Is there something on my face for you to stare me at?”

“You're too pretty that's why.” I mumbled and she looked confused as she looked over at me, “Huh, I can't hear you?” she said and I sighed before speak it out loud.

“YOU'RE . . . TOO . . .  PRETTY . . . THAT'S . . . WHY . . . I . . . STARED . . .  AT . . . YOU . . . !!!” I shouted and her eyes widened.

“What-” she was speechless and I just grinned which make her speechless even more. I just smiled and then pulled her so that we can be on our feet back, “Let's play!” I shouted and bbefore she could answered, I picked her up and swing her around.

“YAHHH! FUCKING PUT ME DOWN, JEONG YUNHO!!!” she shouted and I just laughed.

We started to play under the rain before started to head inside right after that and get change.

After she left to her room, I went over to my room and shut the door behind as I squealed while heading to the bathroom.

‘AHHHH!!!!!’ I silently shouted in the bathroom. Then, I jumped into the bathtub as I slowly slid myself inside and screamed when I'm under the water already.

‘FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!! STUPID YUNHO!!!!’ O(≧▽≦)O

Then, I continued to stay inside the bathtub as I started to smile like someone crazy while bitting my nail, ‘Why in the world am I like this?” I thought to myself before continue to squealed agaunst the flashback of her face appeared.

‘CALM YOUR ASS DOWN, YUNHO- AH!!’

I started to continued bathing while smiling like someone crazy before heading out from the bathroom.