6 » 'Father'

You were now walking around the empty hallways when suddenly your phone vibrating. You just picked up the call without looking at the caller ID.

"Hm?"

"Y/n?"

A deep voice can be heard through the phone which actually make your mood even worse. Before answering, you let out a heavy sigh and clear your throat off.

"What else do you want?"

The male sighed on the other side of the phone and slowly continued.

"I heard about yesterday."

"So? Why did you care when you're actually not at all?"

He was kinda suprised by your answered and clear his throat before continuing his words.

"Look, I care okay?"

"Yeah, care my ass." you mockingly said.

"Watch your words or else-"

"Or else what?! Kill me? Abuse me? Sold me out to fucking strangers out there?! Look, your not my father anymore and will never be one!"

A gasp can be heard through the phone and he was about to say something but you immediately cut him off.

"Just shut the fuck up and don't call me anymore! I'm no one to you except for a fucking stranger only and was never had any related to you!"

After you say that, you immediately hung up and shoved your phone inside your pocket and let out a harsh sigh. You put on both of your iPods and listened to WAYO (왜요) song.

[uwauw! I fucking love that song! >//< Go check it out if you haven't listen to it! And . . . Stan Yedam and YG Treasure Box!♥]

You walked towards the cafeteria with both of your hands inside your side pockets. When you arrive at the cafeteria, you notice your brother sitting at the table full of guys and a female who seems to be clingy around him.

'Probably his girlfriend.' you thought to yourself.

Then, you walked towards the counter and bought some milkshake for yourself. After that, you paid for the price and turn to leave the cafeteria.

You just straightly walked out of the cafeteria while spacing out a bit.

****

JR's pov

I was talking when someone caught my attention and I immediately look over. It was none other than Junseong's twin.

She wore a black skinny ripped jean and a black plain shirt that exposed her lower milky white arms with those veins slightly popped out of her skins.

"Junseong, that's your twin over there."

When I said that, all of them turned their head towards the directions I pointed to.

"Woah, she's so pretty yet scary!"

I looked over Dowoon and smile slightly. Then, I looked back to the previous directions. I started to look into her eyes which were nothing can be seen except for emptiness filled inside there.

She then left the cafeteria after paying off and walked without even care about her surroundings.

"She looked empty."

"What do you mean, Minhyun?"

Junseong said as he looked over Minhyun who was still eating her fries. He then gulped down the fries and continued his words.

"Her eyes, it looked empty. There's no sparks can be seen. No sparks of happiness, sadness, anger and other emotions can be seen."

Junseong seems to get Minhyun's words and lowered his head as he played with his food.

"What's wrong?" Haneul softly asked.

"She suffered a lot because of me."

Then, Haneul softly patted his back and sighed a bit as she stared towards Junseong's side profile.

"It's gonna be fine, Junseong-ah." she softly said and Junseong just nodded his head.

Then, the school's bell rang which mean it's time to go home. All of us immediately put our stuffs inside the backpacks and left to go home together but decided to hang out a bit.

****

You were now walking and when you finally exit the buildings, you took your longboard from the security place. You thanked him and started to ride the board along the ways.

You keep pushing the board and then swing yourself slowly to each sides as the board waves to the each sides.

You had your hands move along and as you make a quick pivot, you can feel the wind brushing against your skins.

****

Jae's pov

"She looks kinda happy." I said as Junseong carefully looked over her sister who was riding the board.

"I miss that side of her." he quietly said and all of us looked at him.

"What happened actually? But, it's fine if you didn't want to tell us." Ravn said.

"No no, it's fine. She started to changed right after our mom passed away due to the car accident back then. Then, our father went wild and started to sleep with many prostitues and abandoned us when we're only 6 years old."

We feel bad hearing that and he continued again after a moment of silence.

"She started to get herself old self but then, Shin passed away yesterday which make her even more worse than she was now."

"Who is Shin?" Haneul suddenly asked in sync with J-US.

"He actually an orphan but Y/n drcided to adopted her as our little brother and took care of him since he was a baby."

All of us nodded and looked at him again as he opened his mout again.

"Even tho Shin wasn't our real brother, yet she still loved him like he was one of us."

All of us nodded again and looked over Y/n who was now walking and with her head down as she kicked off the ground while walking.

"Hey, I heard there's a race tomorrow and it was held by Junseong." Keonhee explained.

"Sounds great! I'm down for it!" Hyojin said and his other members nodded along in agreement.

"Us too!" my members said in sync along with Nu'est as Oneus nodded along too.

I nodded in agreement and looked over Haneul who was slightly smiling over to Junseong. He smiled back and she intertwined their hands together before I looked over Y/n again. I didn't realise that I was smiling as I looked over towards her and my heart skips a beat