25 » Cutie Friendship or Relationship?

For the second time, you open your eye just to get a sharp pain in your head. You whine a bit which make someone talk up to you while your hand.

“Y/n? Y/n, can you hear me?”

You nodded a bit before you fully opened your eye. After that, you started to use your arms and push your body up with their help.

“What are you guys doing here?” you asked while hissing.

“We worried about you. I decided to find you along with Haneul, Hangyul and Junho since I remember that you told us to find you in Tokyo.”

You chuckles and then wince as Haneul held you by your shoulder and help you to drink a cup of water.

“I'm sorry that you guys have to see me like this.”

“No, it's fine but it hurt us a lot seeing you was the one getting beaten up. By the way, we heard a the guy last night talked about paying debts. . . If you wouldn't mind, who's debts he is metioning about?”

“Jinhyun's debts.”

“Wha- How much?”

“1 million.”

They gasps and then Hangyul suddenly punched the table which make them jumps except for you.

Hangyul was about to talk when the door was harshly opened by someone who was . . . Youngji?

“Youngji?”

“Y/n?!

He rushes over you and held your hand, “What happened . . . to you?”

“Nothing but thanks for asking. Anyways, how did you know I'm here?”

“Oh, did I forgot to mention that I'm being friends with the Chae's sisters and Nako? Forget it, how are you feeling?”

“Better but with sore back and arms.”

He sigh in relief and greeted the other, “Hold up, I heard you guys have fights with Hanse? Is it true, Y/n?”

“Don't wanna talk about it.” you simply said and he nodded.

“I see you are. I heard Jinhyun was there too but as Hanse's girlfriend?! I can't believe that whore! She ruined my life and now you guys?! Imma beat her ass-”

“It's okay, Youngji. No need to cause I'm fucking tired for these shit.”

They saw you're expression and decided to stay with you for a while since Chaeyeon, Chaeryoung and Nako had to go on their trips for their small business.

The nurse even told you that you can discharge today and you decided to discharge in the evening later.

Later that evening, you was sitting on the bed with your legs swinging around as Haneul and Nancy help you to pack your stuffs.

You were now wearing a simple oversized plain black shirt tucked in with a black sweat pants.

Your hair was tied up into a high ponytail. Then, Hangyul help to put on a pair of black converse as he started to tied up the shoelaces properly so that you won't fall.

Then, Hangul picked you up by your waist and put you slowly so that you be on your feet.

Then, you guys left the ward and head off to the counter to filled the forms before you could completely left.

When Junho was done, you guys left to go home or anywhere else you guys could go.

You guys decided to take a walk to the park and on the ground was wet seems like it has been raining.

(y'all must be thinking something els don't ya? (* ̄︶ ̄*) *me: throws you a bucket of holy water*)

You started to forget about them and started to skipped along the way with your oversized shirt making you lookin' so small.

****

Youngji's pov

I was listening to their conversations when I realise Y/n was gone already. I looked around and spotted her skipping along the way.

‘Aww, how cute of you~’ I mumbled to myself when suddenly Junho turned to me.

“Sorry, did you say something?”

“Nah, I didn't why?”

“Probably I've been hearing something weird lately.”

I just laughed and then looked back at her as she jumped to avoid the small holes filled with waters.

“Aish, she always seems like a kid.”

**** (Sorry if it sounds weird to you, Youngji)😂

You was still jumping and was tripped when a firm grips caught your body from falling.

“Aish Y/n, be careful okay?”

“Sorry Youngji~” you said while grinning.

He let you off and pinch your cheeks, “You know that I can't stay mad at you cause you're too cute to handle.”

You nodded and he held your hand so that you can jumped again.

You notice he started to smiles which makes you to giggles once you look at him.

He patted your head and join you jumping along the holes on the ground.

****

Haneul's pov

“I didn't know that we raised two kindergarten kids here?” as the three of them look at me in confusions.

I pouted my lips towards Youngji and Y/n directions as they see it and nodded.

“I didn't know that we keep a children all along.” Hangyul playfully said as then me and the two others laughed.

Then, I continued to stare at the; both who was jumping around like a kiddos that never been out of their houses.

“Cutie little child.”

****

Junho's pov

Y/n . . . Y/n, why are you so cute?

I started to laughed silently as I thought to myself that.

‘I wish you would never grown up as a kindergarten kid.’

Then, I giggles and put my arm along Hangyul's shoulders.

We continued to walked along the park with Y/n and Youngji still jumping around.

Then, they started to laughed when they were about to trips.

⚛⚛⚛

Junho and author-nim's pov

⚛ _______ ⚛

“What a child they are, aren't they author-nim?”

“Ehem, you also like that back then.”

“Author-nim! Don't mention it! It was the past tho~”

“Eheh, relax Junho no one will know.” *wiggles eyebrows*

Meanwhile~

Wattpad reader of author-nim: We do know it now, author-nim. *facepalmed*

“Author-nim!”

“Sorry yall but we gotta leggo!”

“Author-nim-”

*Author-nim pulled Junho off and ran away from the scene*

“ADIOS YALL! WOHOOO, LEGGO JUNHO!!”

JUNHO: *Literally facepalming himself seeing author-nim pulling him along*