13 » J E A L O U S

Several months have passed and everything's seems normal to all of you. Day6, Nu'est and Oneus left the mansion to find a new houses for them to stay together and as for Nancy and Haneul, they stayed together at Nancy's house in Australia as a housemate.

The only left was ATEEZ cause they afraid something might happened and nobody will know. Uncle Hongki was staying at his own house as he gotta take care of his bar.

As goes for you, you was now resting on the couch with your forehead revealed due to your hair falling backwards as your neck also revealed.

Little did anyone know, you somehow have some scars on your face and your neck. The first scar was on your eyebrows. It were two slit lines on your left eyebrow. The second was near your right side eye that was look like a straight line after your real eye line. The last one was on your left side cheekbone which is a slit small line from a deep wound before.

As goes for your neck, you only got one medium length slit line that traveled a bit from the side of your neck to your middle parts of neck.

You was peacefully sleeping as one of your hand laid on your tummy and your other hand was hanging against the couch.

****

Wooyoung's pov

I was walking around the house when I saw Y/n laying on the couch, sleeping peacefully. I decided to went closer, quietly so that I'll not wake her up.

I was now standing near the couch as I slowly sit on the floor near the couch. Her hand was hanging and she was sleeping peacefully. I started to study her face and every single details on her as I suddenly spotted some scars.

Each scars she have on her face and her neck seems to came from a very deep wound.

'What the heck is actually happening to you?' I thought to myself as I started to held her hanging right hand. I held her hand and it was kinda small for a normal size of a women's hand. Her hand seems to be way more smaller than the other female's hands.

I slowly caressed her hand and her palm wasn't that soft as mostly a girl will have a soft palm but she didn't. I caressed her fingers and spotted another scar. It was on her ring finger and the shape was unique. Then, my gazes shifted from her hand to her face.

She was peacfully sleeping as her chest started to rise up and down as she breathe steadily. Her lips was slightly parted as she breathe.

Slowly, I reached my hand and put it on her forehead as it feel hot.

'She's having a fever.' I thought to myself again and started to went over to the kitchen.

I came back again a few seconds later with a bowl of water in my grips. I put the bowl on the table and put the towel into the bowl. Then, I squish the towel before putting it on her forehead.

I removed her hair and put the towel there on her forehead. Then, took a sit on that enough space beside her on the couch as I still stare her face.

I just realise she looks so gorgeous if I looked carefully at her. With those naturally curled up dark lashes combine with her cutie lil nose, chubby cheeks and her natural plump pinky lips makes her look great or should I say...

P E R F E C T  Σ>―(〃°ω°〃)♡->

I started to lay down beside her on the empty space as I face her. Slowly, I pulled her body and brings her closer to me as I keep her warm by hugging her. Her warm breathe hit my neck which make my breathe hitched.

Then, I caressed her head before slowly drifted to sleep.

****

Hongjoong's pov

I was heading to the living room when I saw two figures on the couch. It was Wooyoung hugging...

Y/n?

I don't know why but it hurt my heart seeing Wooyoung hugging her with a towel on her forehead? Is she sick?

I started to get worried but managed to stop myself from panicking. I sighed and look over to Wooyoung before turning myself to leave the spot.

Because if I stay, it'll only hurt me seeing him with her. I turned and walked back to my room.

'Do I like her?'

****

Yeosang's pov

I was walking and decided to ask Y/n about something but stopped at my tracks as I spotted Wooyoung hugging her. My heart sank but I don't know why it hurt me seeing her in someone else arms.

I spotted a towel on her forehead and many thought started to questioning me. 'Is she's sick? What happened for real?' I thought to myself.

Then, my brain said that I need to leave but my heart didn't let me. Finally, I decided to...

'L E A V E'

I did like what my brain say and started to walked away. I walked away quietly and head to my room.

****

Jongho's pov

I was eating a bread and was walking out from the kitche when . . .

I saw Y/n been hugged by Wooyoung

'Okay, that was fucking hurt.' I thought to myself before slowly turning myself away and left.

****

Yunho and Mingi's pov

We was heading to the living room but deadly stopped in our track as we spotted Y/n on the couch with Wooyoung hugging her.

'No! Wait why does it hurt seeing her in someone's arms?' we thought to ourselves.

We decided to leave and left to our own personal rooms while sighing.

****

Seonghwa's pov

I was observing the view from outside when I immediately spotted someone on the couch.

'Y/n and ... Wooyoung?'

I shake my head a bit and looked away feeling sad.

‘Fuck, why does it hurt me seeing her with Wooyoung like that? Did I love her?’

****

San's pov

'Are they together?' I thought to myself, 'Impossible.'

Then, I shake my head and sighed in frustrations before looking away.

‘Dear heart, do I like her?’

****

[ ATEEZ are jealous~ ]