chapter 11

Honestly I had so much fun writing this chapter, you have no idea 😂 I hope you like !

Emily p.o.v

- I see your little friend is already all caught up. Anything else I should know about? - Nia asks in an unbothered tone.

After some seconds of shocked Silence, I gather the courage to be the first to ask a question.

- why is your father transparent? and why am i the only one who noticed that?

- Hey, I noticed that too! - Andrew intervenes.

- well, that is not really my father, I just made him up, but now that my cover is blown you won't be seeing him anymore.

- your going to kill him??

- what? his not alive - she responds with a low chuckle - His just basically light, you just see him for what he is because of your...  incident, and him, I have no idea why he can see it.

were both to conflicted to speak so Nia goes on, trying to calm us down.

- I know you already know who i am. there is no point in infiltrating anymore.

- who are you exactly...- I mumble uncertainly.

- oh, i'm Nia, a moon warrior.

- so do you like... live in the moon? - Andrew asks, trying not to sound stupid.

- well duh.

- WHAT?

- oh, seems that you don't know as much as I thought. OK then, i'm Nia, the moon warrior who left you a letter warning you about the cretors.

- And those are........

- oh so you haven't met them yet? you'd think that they would have already tried something by now. So you guys really are clueless?

- I think you could say that yes.

- well, sit down, your in for a long story.

Me and Andrew make a slight run for it to sit on the toilet but he ends up winning so I, defeated, sit in the bathtub. To my surprise it is indeed quite comfortable (forgetting the fact that its quite hard and cold under my butt).

Leaning forward, eager to know what Nia has to say,  excitement flows through every vain of my body. I can't wait to finally understand what has been going on with me!

of course my eagerness completely dissolves when Daniel and Sean dramatically open the door and gasp.

- oh here you are! we were starting to think you were in trouble. what are you guys doing here?

Daniel asks, obviously confused.

- Emily? what the hell are you doing in the bathtub, and why the hell is Andrew sitting cross legged on the toilet?? Is this kinder garden story time or something???

I try to think quickly. Any excuse would be better then the silent starting to creep up on us.

- I was... looking for pads... you know.. my period... and... Andrew... he was about to... do his business but... he was waiting for me to leave... and Nia was helping me... blood...?...

- this is Madison's house, why would you ask Nia for help?? Also, i know enough about pads to know that they are not stored in a bathtub!

Dan responds for Sean, who is ten shades of red.

- i-ii - i stutter.

Suddenly the door opens again and this time Madison comes in. Were so screwed

- what the hell is everyone doing in my bathroom?

Oh no... Now that everyone is here our parents are going to wonder whats going on...

- oh don't worry about that, they still think were there.

Nia reassures me.

- Do you read minds too?

- No I just observe.

- How can they think that? There's no one there! and what are you doing hiding out with the enemy?! - Sean exclaims, finding his voice again.

- oh so these two also know about everything? I thought it was only Andrew. - Nia says

- what is everything? - Daniel asks perplexed.

- Does this have anything to do with Emily and Andrew nearly being killed by a 'water alligator'? - Madison adds, air quoting. 

Ok, now were done. At this point i'm already out of the bathtub and standing up next to Andrew who is no longer sitting on the toilet.

- oh so i see you've already met her! - Nia says, obviously a bit surprised.

- It was a her?? - Andrew exclaims

- you know what, i didn't come here for all this chit chat.

steadily Nia starts to glow and in a single motion she snaps her fingers, all the light in her is gone and all three of them are on the floor, motionless. horror floods throw me, this is my fault.

- Did you just kill them??! - Andrew shouts for me, because i'm to shocked.

- what is it with you guys and murder?? They're just passed out! I'm erasing their memories. i'm not here no kill anyone, i'm here to fix your little problem - she says, pointing to me - and now, to find out how you got the sight - she says moving her gaze to Andrew.

- How are my powers a problem? - I manege to ask, still petrified by the body's of my friends on the marble floor.

- because they are not YOUR powers. look, this is the problem: what you accidentally did was something like... robbing a grave.