Chapter 8 - Finishing touches

Începe de la început

Sara bit her lips with a smile. "Yes please~"

I buried my hair into her curls and drew her against me. I hungrily clasped my lips against hers, leaving her no time to catch a breath. Sara gasped, but quickly enjoyed herself thoroughly. She tugged my boxers down and started stroking me with a loose grip, and as our lips parted, she squeezed me lovingly. I moaned and Sara hummed happily. "Oh with your morning voice that sounded even better", my wife swooned, leading my hands down her pants. My heart skipped a beat and I grew even harder as I traced her labia through her underwear. "Feel how wet I am - what are you doing to me Michael?"

"Loving you right, it seems", I shot her a grin and got rid of her hand. "Onto your knees now baby girl."

Sara demanded one more kiss though - and I pressed her body against mine, never having enough of the warm touch of her skin, of the feel of my soulmate pressed onto me; and I kissed her, just like I had kissed her as we were proclaimed husband and wife.

My wife couldn't open her eyes immediately, then giggled shyly. My heart boomed with love and pride as she looked at me with those eyes that I hoped our children would bear. Full of love and patience, a good soul that was seldom found in this world.

"What is it?", I couldn't help but to smile.

"It's just", Sara trailed her fingers down my abs, kissed my chest and my nipples, then looked up again. "You always make this so romantic. I kind of get shy."

"There are no candles, no flowers and I didn't pour my heart out to you", I reminded her.

"No, but your eyes say those words", Sara's lit up and she hugged me tightly. "Even when you don't say anything, your eyes scream all of the words. I feel so loved by you."

I kissed her forehead. "I wanted to fuck and not make love, dammit", I laughed, but kissed my wife over and over and over again. I smiled at her proudly. "How can't I love you when you are so amazing?"

Sara pulled my hips closer. "Let's skip foreplay. I need you, or else I'm burning this place down."

I saluted at my wife who practically ripped her and my remaining clothes off. "Yes ma'am!"

"And make sure to take me hard!", she reminded me, wriggling her finger at me and laid down. Her pussy opened to my as she spread her legs, wet and perfect. I ran my fingers between her lips and played with her piercing, the soft smell of her pussy reaching my nose. It was like a drug, I could never get enough from it.

I guided my cock and penetrated her hard, making my wife bent her back and a moan escape her lips. Her brows furrowed and her lips parted into the well-loved 'o'. She bit her lip and reached out for me. "Michael!", she moaned in wanton, squirming for me to move.

I grinned satisfied.

"Who wrote my wife's name wrong?", I coldly eyed the piece of paper and ripped the 'h' away.

Sara couldn't stop me in time, and after I finished the deed, she just shook her head at me.

"Oh I thought-"

"Thinking and checking are two very different things-"

"Michael Philippe de Beaumont, enough! ", Sara boomed, her fists pressed by the side of her body and her face bearing a heavily, disapproving expression. I shut my mouth right up. My wife crossed her arms at me.

I turned to Anne-Marie. "My wife's name is spelled S-A-R-A. No H in there."

Sara huffed at me, as she wanted to say 'see? was it that hard to talk nicely to her?'