[8]

[ Please read this chapter online because there are pictures and you can't see them if you have no internet/data]

"Please don't leave me"

"I don't have a choice, baby"

And I watch how Elena Gilbert cry as Damon disappears. Then Credits come in.

Today is a Sunday and I decided to spend my time watching tv series. I've been switching from Lucifer to TVD. I plan to just lay on my bed either to study or to watch. That's how boring some of my weekends are.

Can we all agree that laying in your bed with your laptop in front of you with your speaker right beside you is kinda boring?

I was able to finish a couple of seasons in Lucifer and a couple in TVD. I'm still bored.

You might have wondered what happened with me and Nicholas last Friday. Well, I ended his call. I just said Goodbye and ended it immediately.

Everything went normal after that. Jules just kept on thanking me over and over again. By now I'm sure that Nicholas already knows that he ain't texting me and he's texting my gay friend.

I felt a tongue licked my foot. I saw my pet dog, Bubbles, sitting with her tongue out. I smiled at her and tapped my bed indicating her to come up. She did as what she was told and lay beside me.

Bubbles is a rescue dog. My dad picked her up when he saw her on the streets. Bubbles was only just a puppy then and so my parents gave me the responsibility to take care of her. And that was already 6 years ago when I was twelve.

"Bubbles, Are you bored?" I said as if she was going to answer back. She licked my face which made me laugh a little "Same...I'm also bored"

Then Bubbles' ears went up. She probably heard something. She then jumped out of the bed and stormed out of my room.

I grabbed my phone and started scrolling my social media feed. Since yesterday, Mau and Gret are still not okay with each other. They kept bickering on our group chat and it even reached twitter. I couldn't help but laugh.

I tweeted something not knowing that the other two already tweeted regarding the two arguing with each other