[2]

"It's not like we're going to be drunk or anything"

"Ghel, keep an eye on our friend over there" I pointed Mara who was already dancing and clinging on to her boyfriend "She's wasted"

I think it has been an hour since we entered the party. Loud music is heard everywhere in all parts of the house. The lights are also blinding my eyes it keeps changing colors. I mean duh you can't have a party with just your typically white-colored light.

"That's Mara for you" Ghel just sipped on her drink

"Not planning on drinking today?" I asked her

"Nah" She said putting aside her drink "I have a test to study for tomorrow"

"Don't remind me" I scoffed. She just laughed as a reply

Ghel, Maurielle, and I are in the same strand STEM while the other two are taking ABM. Ghel and I have plans to be part of the medical field, Maurielle wants to be an engineer, Margritte has plans to be an architect and Mara is currently undecided, but she went with ABM. We all have different courses in our minds, so once we start college we have no choice to separate.

"Anyways, if you're not planning in having fun why'd you come?"

"To listen to music" she smiled "and to also get out of my house that house suffocates me a lot"

I looked around to see Margritte talking with someone who I think is not from our school. This house is actually packed with people I don't recognize. I could only identify a few people.

"Hey Ghel keep an eye on Marg-"

"WELCOME TO LUKAS BIRTHDAY PARTY WOOOOOOO!!" I saw someone on the second-floor balcony on a microphone and the music gets louder with everyone jumping around

"TIME TO CLOSE THE DOORS!" and then on cue, the front door closes. Making people stop on what they were doing

Is this the part where they will announce a game that involves people killing everyone inside this house and the last person standing wins.

"You might have been wondering why upon entering we asked you to write your name and number. Well, we are going to have a fun game" He announced "Upstairs there are three bedrooms, we rented those bedrooms for this special game"

"I can't believe they push this thing" Maurielle just popped out of nowhere

The announcer just kept on telling everyone about the game.

"Honestly I don't think of this as a game," Mau said crossing her arms. I just folded my brows indicating that I don't know what she's talking about "My brother's friends suggested this stupid thing where two people...girl and boy are forced to be together in one room for 7 minutes. They thought it would be a great way to make more friends. Do you know what I think? I think 7 minutes is enough to make out and fuck each other." She said with a blank face.

"And your stupid ass brother agreed to it," I said in reply

"Of course, he's stupid" She rolled her eyes, "He asked me if they can also use my room. I said no. So they had to use his, the guest room, and my parent's room. Well, I won't be shocked if my parents come back and see one of their things got stolen"

I just looked at her and continued to listen to what the announcer is saying.

"AND SO LET'S BEGIN" they handed him a blue box probably filled with boy names.

"DAVE CRUZ" and the Dave guy walked towards the stairs.

and they handed him the pink box obviously for girls.

"PAT Valeria" the girl screamed and walked towards where the boy was headed

I literally find this stupid like wtf

"OFF TO ROOM NUMBER 1" he exclaimed

"NEXT" he put his hand inside the box and draw another paper "DON MARTINEZ" 

"and... BELLA SANCHEZ" The two did the same as the last two "ROOM NUMBER TWO YOU GO"

I found it weird why they are following their orders. No one is protesting they just went with it.

"FOR THE LAST ROOM" he announced and draw again " YOW MY MAN, ITS NICHOLAS MONTENEGRO"

The girls started screaming their hearts out. Why the hell are they screaming! who is this Nicholas guy anyway

Then I saw a very tall person standing up from the sofa. I could only see a side view of his face. He has a kinda Moreno skin and I also noticed his pointed nose. He was wearing a black shirt that fits his body too well with sweat pants on. DUDE this dude is not your typical dude at all.

"GOD it's Nicholas!!!"

"Gurl!!! TALK ABOUT HOTTIE"

"PICK ME PLS"

and more babbling continues but I chose to not listen. I diverted my attention to the announcer who is going to announce the girl.

"LUCKY GIRL IS..."

"This thing is stupid. I want to go home," I said to Mau and Ghel, both of them nodded in agreement "Besides, you don't get anything from being picked by th-"

"SAMANTHA ARNAIZ"

I felt my system stopped working. Did he just call my name? I saw Ghel and Mau looked at me with shock. I took a deep breath and thought of something. I whispered loudly enough for Mau and Ghel to hear.

"I need to go to the bathroom "

They just nodded. It's not these people here know who I am. I'm not open to anyone.

"SAMANTHA ARE YOU HERE?" I just lowered my head as I headed towards the bathroom hoping no one notices me 

"SAMANTHA ARNAIZ YOOOHOOO DARLINGGG COME ON UPP" I continued trying so hard to slid of all these people.

As I was just near the bathroom someone blocked my way. I could only see his shoes.

"Samantha's here!!" he screamed catching everyone's attention. Who the hell is this person??!?

I looked up to see the person I was talking to outside just an hour ago. My pathetic seatmate who always ask for answers in every test. I gave him my blank face and gave him the i-will-kill-you look.

"Boy, you just lose your source" I murmured

Since now everyone knows me, I faced them and gave a sarcastic smile. God! I hate attention. My friends know how much I hate attention. I had no choice but to go up and go with this stupid game.

"OKAYYY 7 MINUTES STARTS NOW!" I hear the announcer say and they shove me and this nicholas dude inside.

~~~~~~

HEYYY I JUST WANT TO UPDATE HAHAHA
(dahil nga may ganap kahapon aheheh)

HAVE YOU SEEN THE RAS HIH SPECIAL ;3

MAXDEIB onRASHIHSpecial