[3]

"HEY LET ME OUT!!!" I banged the door. It has been two minutes since they pushed me inside. I have been trying my best to open the door but it just wouldn't budge.

"Stop trying they won't open"  This guy Nicholas said lying down on the king-size bed and making himself comfortable. He's reading a magazine probably a car magazine.

Yes, We are currently inside the master's bedroom or to be short Mr. and Mrs. Nazarein's room. It's a spacious room with a balcony outside. The drawers are practically shut like literally shut I discovered this because I was scavenging for something that could help me open the door.

This Nicholas dude didn't mind being stuck inside with me. When we entered he went directly for the bed and instantly he made himself at home.

I gave up screaming because it was pretty clear that no one mind. The loud music is back and it is louder than ever. I sat down on the floor and leaned my back towards the door. When Nicholas realized I stopped screaming, He set the magazine aside and sat upright.

"We have at least 5 minutes now" He looked at his wristwatch "You wanna play a game?"

I did not answer

No one talked among us. I saw him look around instead and put his tongue against his cheek. Did his mother ever tell him that he shouldn't be talking to strangers?

"Samantha right?" He brought up another topic "How about it?"

I did not answer him again

I would think he would be annoyed by now but he was smiling. I can't believe he finds this amusing.

"Hey, Hey, hey" when I still wouldn't listen to him he changed his voice into a rather deep and loud one "HEY! HEY! HEY! ..."

He was repeating it over and over again to the point I grew enough of it.

"What do you want" at that exact moment he stopped and he smiled in amusement

"You can talk," He acts surprised " For a minute there I thought you were mute"

I continued not to mind him and focus my attention somewhere else

"Wanna play a game?" he asked again

"Aren't we playing already" The reason why we are stuck here isn't this a game.

His expression changed real quick. He must have thought I'd agree right away with what he wants to do.

"Point taken" He stood up and walked towards me and offered his hand "Hey don't sit there, the floor is dirty and cold "

Nice of him to care about me. I look at him and gave him a cold blank stare. I stood up without the need for assistance and made my way towards the balcony door.

When I opened the balcony door, I felt the cold wind as it gushes my hair. I saw many cars, which range from small to large, park just outside the house. I leaned on the railings and tried to enjoy the view. This is the master bedroom so it is going to be placed in the middle of the house. I bet you a thousand pesos the neighbors will complain in the morning due to the loud music that is coming out from this house.

"Hey listen I just want to use the opportunity to not waste time" He even followed me here. Just like what I did he also leaned against the railings.

I rolled my eyes 

"Are you rolling your eyes again" I opened my eyes and this time we finally looked at each other. His hair is going crazy because of the strong wind. I notice he is quite tall, it actually makes me look like I'm a child if I'm beside him. His features can get a woman crazy. I know this because I'm friends with fangirls and this guy in front of me has all the features of any celebrity. "I noticed that when I say something you would roll your eyes in reply, aren't your eyes dizzy from all that rolling?"