[1]

"I'm inviting you all to my boyfriend's birthday tonight" Mara exclaimed when she placed the tray with five drinks on the table

"Thanks for the invite but I'm not going" I said grabbing hold of the Java Chip drink I ordered

Mara gave me the are-you-serious look and I just replied with a smile. She knows I don't do parties especially when the next day is a class day.

"She's not going so..." Ghelia sips on her drink "I'm not going"

Mara is now sitting beside Maurielle sighing pretty hard. She must be frustrated because she knows if one od us does not agree on something then the rest would follow. Thus calling it "The Caterpillar effect"

"Lukas rarely sponsor parties" She placed both her hand on the table "Not to mention they are always being talked about at school"

"And so?" I sipped on my drink again while scrolling down my FB feed.

Mara looked at me and gritted her teeth. She then faced Margritte and Maurielle who are beside her.

"Yo my fellow M's are you going?" She gave her puppy eyes effect on them

"Mara, have you forgotten you're dating my twin brother?" Maurielle said while drinking on her ice coffee "Besides if my brother didn't invite you guys I would eventually force him to"

Mau celebrates her birthday differently...I don't know the reason why tho. She is having her 18th birthday next month. So she doesn't consider this day as her birthday....

It has actually been exactly 3 months since Mara announced to us that she's dating Maurielle's twin brother, Lukas. Believe me I was surprised as Mau when I heard about that.

"Right it's your house" Mara's mouth went into a O shape "Margritte how about you? Will you go?"

Margritte smiled at her in reply and just made a thumbs up. Resulting to Mara's wide smile.Guess I was wrong about the Caterpillar effect.

"Ghel, Mau and Margritte are going. How about you?" She faced Ghel who is beside me minding her own business writing on her notebook probably her homework.

"If I finish this I might change my mind" She said still writing on her notebook. Nope I'm right about the effect after all.

"Guess what Antha, you are the only one who's not going" Mara gave me the side look. I just realized this girl likes to give me looks today.

"Yeah so?" I said still sipping my drink

Mara's really frustrated now and I could see the others giggling at her. Mara's my only friend that can't get used to my short and sarcastic comments.

"You have to go" Mara pleaded. "We haven't gone to a party that we were complete.The last party that we were complete was are freaking moving up party last two years ago again LAST TWO YEARS AGO!"

"Then?"

The others just laughed it out. Mara just seems to be at the edge of giving up. Well it was true that the last party we have gone together as a group was are moving up party last two years ago. I was lazy to go to the parties Mara and Magritte suggested and they had nothing to do with that.

"Hey Maurielle, what grade are we in?" Mara asked

"Grade 12" Mau replied

"Yes we are already in Grade 12. Meaning the last year before we go to college" She is now looking at me again "Live your life Antha!"

I placed my empty drink and phone down. And leaned on the table.

"Mara, what day is today"

"Thursday" she replied

"And you're telling me to attend a party when we have school tomorrow" I told her

"Yah" she licked her lips before talking again "Its not like we are going to be drunk or anything" the others nodded in agreement

"Okay then" I sat comfortably "What can you offer?"

Mara smiled. "Mau, Gret help me with this one"

I looked at them. This is actually how I get them to make me join them especially going to the mall. I just don't do something without anything to offer back to me.

"I'll fetch and drive you back to your house" Margritte said first. Well, she is the first one to learn how to drive and got her students license already.

I nodded back

"I'll give you my black crop top you always wanted to have" Mau has always the best clothes among us four like literally her closet is a fashion boutique.

I nodded back. And mouthed 'more'

"I'll show you the module I made for English that's due tomorrow" Ghel said while still focusing on doing her homework. Great offer, I needed help on the module thing, I'm stuck for two days now.

I just tapped on the table waiting for Mara's offer

"What can I give?" she just gave a small smile.

I looked at her and gave an innocent smile. Then looked at the drink she haven't drank yet. JACKPOT Java Chip.

Mara gave a long sigh "Fine, you can have my drink"

I grabbed the drink and shook it

"Great, the party starts at when?" I gave them a victory smile

~~~~
Its currently 7pm in the evening and we are here outside the Nazarein's residence. Mau just told us that her parents are away due to a business trip so it means they have the house all to themselves.

Margritte fetched Ghel and I. Mara just had to walked since their houses are clearly near to each other.

I'm wearing a peach colored crop top and a high waist jean pants partnered with the classic vans sneaker. I have to ateast look fashionable for the party.

We were informed that Mara and Mau were already inside the house and it kinda looks like the party had already started. So we had no choice but to enter

Before entering the house, there was a long table with two people sitting. It kinda looks like you have register first.

"Yo Antha, did not imagine seeing you here" I recognized the person as my seatmate at school. Let me just say that boy does not study

"Was forced to" I replied back

Ghel and Gret were busy being entertained by the other person.

"HAHAHA same" he said and grabbed a paper and ballpen "Write your name here and phone number"

"And why should I?" I answered back

"I'm not hitting on you if that's what your thinking" he chuckled. I noticed the two boxes beside him. "It's part of the rules of the party"

Woah, I did not see that coming. What the hell is wrong with him.

"Good" I wrote my name and number "You're actually not my type"

And I left him hanging and proceeded to go inside the house filled with music and many colored lights.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

IM A FELLOW BUBBLY AS WELL...AND I WANT TO SUPPORT DONBELLE BY WRITING A FANFICTION STORY EHHEHE.

PLS DO SUPPORT THIS BOOK AND I HOPE YOU'll GET TO LOVE THIS BOOK AS IT GROWS :)