~Action/Adventure Results~!

Start from the beginning

USERNAMEWitto150

 Title: Ninrai - MissAdventures For Two

TOTAL: 75/100

REVIEW: Your descriptions were fantastic; they were so vivid that I could picture the scenes in my mind. The chapters were enticing and interesting. I liked how creative the animals you made were and you managed to add some humor into your story as well. The story was a bit confusing at times, but I like the whole plot and idea of the story, it is original. There were some spelling and punctuation mistakes. The blurb is interesting, but I think the cover could be made better.

Participants:

USERNAME7Bookworm23246

 TITLE: The Half-blood Prince and His Pureblood Princess

TOTAL: 41/100

REVIEW: Personally, I think the story goes too fast and the story doesn't flow properly; it just goes from one scene to another without any explanation. It also lacked detail and description and there was no use of show not tell. The writing style was unclear and hard for readers to follow. I think the writer could let Severus an Erzsebet's relationship progress slowly instead of just suddenly going to the point where they've been together for a year. I also think they could make up their own version of the tri-wizard contest instead of just copying the one from Harry Potter, it would make the story more interesting. There were a few spelling, grammar, and punctuation mistakes. The title could barely be seen on the cover and the blurb wasn't very interesting.

Usernamemeera_amila_6

Title: CRAWFORD SCHOOL OF TERROR  

TOTAL: 37/100

Review: The plot was weak but I like the idea of the kids having to defeat the evil monster. Firstly, there was no description at all. You were just stating what was happening and did not use any descriptive language which you definitely need to add. You could use varying sentence lengths instead of just using short sentences all the time and make the chapters longer. There was almost no character development and nothing was really happening in the chapters which made it quite boring. This is just my opinion, but I found it very annoying how the names of the characters were always in capital letters. There were many spelling, grammar, and punctuation errors. When there is dialogue, I suggest that you put them on separate lines to make it clearer and easier for the reader to read. Like you put one character's dialogue on one line and another character's dialogue on the next line. I know this is harsh but it will help you improve your book

UsernameSydPanda5

Title: ROGUE IN PARIS

TOTAL: 71/100

Review: There was a fair amount of grammatical errors and you kept randomly switching from present tense to past tense but these things can be fixed; your writing style was mostly clear but sometimes the sentences didn't make sense. Your descriptions were nice too. I feel like the first chapter could be more intriguing, you could end it in a cliff hanger or something to make it livelier and more interesting which in turn would urge readers to read on. I liked how you described the characters' emotions as well; I found the part where Harper blames herself for her father's death very emotional. I thought you had a good plot too.

UsernameRuhikaBhattacharj0

Title: SHADOW & LIGHT 

TOTAL: 45/100

Review: There were some grammar, spelling, and punctuation errors. You could add more description to your work. I liked the flashbacks to ancient Egypt in the first few chapters. You could've added more description and detail to the flashbacks though, it would make it more intriguing and lifelike [e.g. you could write about what the 4 characters are feeling]. More character development was needed in both the flashback and the present time. I liked the plot but it was a bit weak. You could also improve your work by also adding more interesting vocabulary. Try adding some cliff hangers to attract readers and urge them to read on. You could also try to make your blurb more captivating as it is the first thing people see and you want to get their interest.

UsernameAesthymin_ Cover

Title: Just a fangirl 

 Total: 71/100

Review: Blurb missing; description giving away too much idea of the story which was a big turn off for me. The cover was good; simple and exquisite. Simply written going with a flow full of emotions. I loved it; how the main protagonist matured was admirable. Happy that you got your ending good. Overall a good book. Keep going on and writing more.

EXCEPTION: We noticed your book was not available. Although, the markings were combined. So here you go!

UsernamexSincerely_Sarahx

Title: Flamegrove: A Spark

Total: 74/100

Review: The book cover shows how being different from others brings loneliness and sadness. The Blurb is very catchy which forces the reader to give it a try and they wouldn't leave without reading the whole. The story shows how Alex, a teen is against the stupid theory of government, "No Power No Fight No Problem". Overall the story is super adventurous with no grammatical mistakes!

                                                   ________________

NOTE: WINNERS AND HM! PM ME YOU EMAIL FOR THE STICKERS!

Any queries? Ask away! ___>>

Your host,

JuniaAvery29

                       <<___________>>

Credits of the sticker and poster go to LagendaryReaper