Searcher struggled, he had to escape... He couldn't let Fear take Solas from him! Solas was his son! He was not going to let Fear take his child away from him!

“And who knows, maybe I’ll even invade another Multiverse for shit and giggles, and, thanks to this place being a Travelling Multiverse, I'll have all the time that I'll need to break you!"

Fear cackled, as he left, and Searcher screamed, as he began to try and break the shackles that pinned him to the table.

-----

How long had it been?

He didn't know, he couldn't see through the blindfold that had been wrapped around his skull.

The Skeleton, the one who had entered his prison, after Fear, had been new, he had never seen him before, and he didn't answer his questions, even as he hooked him up to a machine, and he placed a new blindfold over Searcher's eyesockets...

And speaking of the machine...

He screamed as it came alive again, draining him of his Magic.

He couldn't even see Solas anymore, he had forced him to retreat deep into his Soul, to a place where he could keep the Little Light safe, but he could hear him screaming.

"MAMA! MAMA! Please, stop! You're hurting Mama! Stop it! Please!"

Searcher slumped in his bonds, he was exhausted, but he wasn't going to let them win...

He wasn't going to let them take his Solas, his Son, away from him!

-----

This wasn't fair.

Solas pounded on the barrier that was stopping him from helping his Mama.

Mama was screaming. Mama was being hurt.

"Big Brother!" Solas sobbed. "Where are you?!"

-------

Solas had no idea that the place that they had been taken to was a traveling Multiverse, and for one second, it was close enough for Umbra to hear a message from Solas, when he heard Searcher's screams of pain, again.

"STOP IT! LEAVE MAMA ALONE! MAMA!" Solas cried. "DADDY! SAVE MAMA! PLEASE!"

'Solas... Whe... Are.... ou?' He could hear the fading cry of Umbra as he tried to speak with him...

"DADDY!" Solas screamed, but that was the only thing that Solas could say, before the Traveling Multiverse moved again, shutting their connection down.

------

Solas was sobbing, curled up, in a ball, when a pair of arms wrapped around him. He looked up to see Searcher, and it was rare for Solas to see him, thanks to the lack of Magic, and the constant draining of the Magic that Searcher was using to keep Solas safe....

Searcher looked so weak that even a gentle breeze would be strong enough to knock him down.

"Why?" Solas asked. "Why do you keep on going this? It's me that they want..."

"I'm doing this because I can't let them hurt my Little Hope." Searcher whispered, before he kissed Solas on the head. "I don't want to lose you Solas, and I won't let them take you. We'll find our way home, I promise."