Silence

Goth couldn't help but frown at the silence around him as he entered Snowdin. It should not be this quiet, he expected to hear the noises caused by Monsters going about their daily routines and to smell the food from Grillby's, but there was none of that.

He couldn't even hear Monsters being Dusted if this was to be a Genocide Route.

Goth found himself on the path out of Snowdin, towards the ruins. It might be a good idea to see how far the Fallen Human was with their path, he could have been wrong about when the Reset happened.

If he could find Frisk, or Chara if this was a Swap!AU, then he would know what was going on.

But what he found was worse then that....

"Oh Fuck Me....." Goth muttered as he saw the Papyrus of this AU accidentally kill his brother.

------

"Goth Oblivion Afterdeath!" Geno suddenly yelled, shocking his husband and Palette. "When we find you young man, I am washing your mouth out with soap!"

-----

Goth had the sinking feeling that his Mom just threatened to wash his mouth out with soap, another reason for him to avoid Reapertale for as long as he could.

He slowly backed away from the scene before he started to run like hell.

'NopeNopeNopeNopeNopeNopeNope!'

Yeah, he was going to skip Underfell until this Dusttale like Timeline was over.

It was a good thing that he knew a good place to hide until this Timeline was over. He yelped as he dove for cover to dodge the sea of sharpened femurs that had been sent after him.

He almost hit himself when he remembered the most common ability that all Sans shared.

Shortcuts.

He took a quick Shortcut back to his campsite, he had brought himself some time.

But where could he go? Underfell was next on his list and he was not going anywhere near Underlust, not without a way to get them to leave him alone.

He jumped when he heard the sound of screaming as he packed up his camp. Papyrus was coming.

He was about to tear open a portal when everything went black and white around him. He slowly turned around to see Underfell!Papyrus standing there, with a swirling ball of darkness besides him.

Underfell!Sans.

He gulped and he grabbed Palette's scarf with his left hand. He pulled it off and he sent it to his inventory.

He let the tear markings of Error drip down his cheeks, Goth, no, this was Error now, summoned his strings.

Their surroundings were quiet as they looked at each other.

Both of them had a high level of LOVE, it was only a matter of time before one of them broke and attacked the other Skeleton.

Underfell!Papyrus was the one to snap, he stepped forwards, intending to destroy the other monster, when a massive horde of spears shattered the floor of the cave.

Error took his chance and he stepped backwards in a portal that he had created as Underfell!Undyne entered the cave, charging towards Underfell!Papyrus.

----

Goth found himself in a library and he breathed a sigh of relief. "Oh, thank the stars..." He dismissed the markings and the strings, before he put Palette's scarf back on.