...the Fire so that it burns...

The Altar of the Fire Temple was small.

He had never seen an Altar this small before, even though the ruins around it, suggested that this used to be a grand Temple....

What had happened here, to cause this much Destruction?

He sighed, he wasn't looking forward to this, but he couldn't back out now, he had to keep on moving forwards, no matter what.

He placed a hand on the Altar, waiting for something to happen, but when nothing happened, he sighed and he turned away from the Altar.

He was about to remove his hand when he felt something dig into it. He yelped, and he yanked his hand away from the Altar, hearing a distressed mewl.

He looked at his hand, seeing the bite mark on the bone, marrow was leaking from it and the wound itself was slightly burned.

His vision started to become fuzzy...

"What the..." The colours around him were fading, dying out, he couldn't see his hand anymore.

His eyelight flickered a few times, before it went out, and he was left in the dark.

"Damn it!" This Guardian had some kind of status effect too.

He was just glad that during his time as Error, he had been forced to fight blind sereval times. He summoned his Dad's scythe, but he didn't let the excess Magic trigger his Wings, he forced that Magic towards his legs instead. He had been working on this for quite some time.

If he could see, he could have seen the silver sheen that spread over his legbones....

The Guardian, whatever it was, seemed to have four legs. He could figure this out from the way that it's legs hit the ground, each leg had it's own unique sound, telling him which, and when, each leg was hitting the ground.

He waited until he heard the sound of all four legs leaving the ground, it was going to pounce on him, before he moved out of the way.

The semi Power up did what he wanted it to do, it increased his Speed, allowing him to dodge the Guardian.

If he could see, he would have seen the silver blur that he had become, skidding to a stop on the opposite side of the arena.

-------

Goth winced when he felt the pain from his leg bones, channeling and forcing out this Magic through them, hurt him a lot. He just had to hold on until this status effect wore off.

Or Shades showed up. He could really use an extra set of eyes right now....

He felt the heat from the fireballs before they reached him, using the Boost again to dodge them, running straight towards the Guardian. He dove to dodge a swipe from a leg, sliding underneath it's stomach and using several bone attacks to strike the stomach of the Guardian.

It yowled in pain as he got back up, but he didn't sense the tail until it was too late, it wrapped itself around him, forcing him to drop his Dad's scythe.

The tail was wrapped around him tightly, Goth could feel it crushing his ribs. He tried to break free, doing whatever he could. He summoned bones attacks, he tried to use his own scythe and he even tried to summon his strings, but no matter what he did, he couldn't get himself free from the tail.

------

The small Skeleton looked up at the big door, his Big Brother was going to be so mad when it found out about this. He had snuck out from his home to do this.