will you be my boyfriend?

The second month came too yeo and rae. Yeo kept trying to have a one night stand but it wavered a bit. He started to enjoy hanging out with the boy, until he got drunk.
Rae was a very handsy person when he was liquored up, however, he still was stubborn and held on firm to the no one night stand thing.
He was also a very good listener and non judgmental, plus very kind to yeo he took great of him.
Between work and being with rae, yeo didn't see tharn, not once. He was also starting to feel a deep emotion for rae, despite his flaws and not willing to make an exception, but still yeo kept going back.
By the end of the month, he went with him to a club, rae had gotten drunk and was dancing sensually on yeo, making him rub his hands all over his body.
Yeo could not get enough.
Rae then turned his head, has yeo went to his ear.
"I need water......do you?"
Rae turned to wrap his arms about, still dancing.
"No....I'm.... fine....hurry back."
Yeo smiled to leave, going to the bar ordering a bottle of water. Turning, he furrowed his eye brows.
Another guy went to rae, they then started to dance, but rae kept somewhat of a distance, not to dance has he had with yeo.
The guy then pulled rae close, yeo breathed heavily, slamming the bottle down he went to them.
He then grabbed rae by the arm to drag him out.
Outside rae, grabbed his arm back to rub, starring down.
"What the hell yeo! Why did you pull me out like that?"
His back was to rae, he breathed heavily to turn.
"Exactly, what the hell! I leave you alone for what 2 seconds and you start to dance with another! Is that what happens when I'm not here and your drunk! You just dance with any one?"
Rae's eyes blinked rapidly, to lift his head up to look at yeo.
He smiled wide.
"Are.....you being jealous? Mmm?"
Rae stepped forward to wrap his arms around, yeo looked him up and down, arms to his side's, looking to him in anger.
"First yeo.....i might be intoxicated now, but i dont drink when your not with me, that's a fact, second......i dance with others, its not like you and. I are dating. So don't be jealous...."
He moved his face forward to give him a pic on his lips to move slighly away. There eyes darted.
"Thirdly, yeo......i only have eyes for you.....mmmm let's go."
Rae looked down to slowly take his hand down to go to yeo's pants to rub a bit. Yeo breathed heavily.
"Im in the mood for a hot.......stiff......cock in my mouth...."
Rae peered his blue eyes up mesmerizing yeo.
Yeo then brought up his arms to pull rae closer.
"What about this cock in your..."
Rae placed his hand over yeos mouth to shake his head.
"Mmm no. Let's go to my place."
Yeo rolled his eyes.
After, rae laid on top of yeo, dead asleep, yeo kept his eyes to him.
He breathed heavily.
I was seriously jealous back there.....rae is right though, its not has if you two are dating. You don't really have a claim to him.
Cocking, his head to the side, he brought up his other hand to pet his head.
"Mmmm.....yeo....."
He smiled at that.
Rae.....are you dreaming about me?
Yeo let his hand drop, to turn his head to look up to his ceiling. Everyday this month, yeo had slept over, wouldn't go more then a day or two without calling or texting rae, every weekend he was going to the club's with him, even though it annoyed yeo sometimes he couldn't stop thinking of him.
Yeo signed.
Well, it sounds like you two are dating, everything fits except you haven't had sex.
Turning he, pulled rae closer to him. He smiled.
"Yeo......your....so warm...."
Yeo smiled then it dissipated.
He gritted his teeth.
God damn it yeo! Haven't you learned......remember your ex and what he did to you? Yeo's eyes darted.
He really did start to like him.and what happened a few hours earlier really made yeo think.
Yeo then got an idea. Fine, then, lets put rae to the test.
The next morning rae, woke up alone to find a note. Sitting up he read it opening his eyes wide.
Rae: next week on Saturday if you can take a night off of clubbing id like to introduce you to my brother at 1. If yes, text me. Yeo
Rae gulped to lower the paper.
He starred at the wall in amazement.
Are.....we starting to become.....serious?
Rae smiled wide, he really liked yeo.
Going to his phone he texted him right away.
The week went by really quick. Rae was busy with club promoting and deliveries. When Saturday came around, rae was a nervous wreak, he tried on a bunch of different outfits trying to have the perfect one.
This ment a lot to rae, it could mean yeo maybe wished to take there relatinship further or......
Rae shook his head, bringing up a hand to his forehead.
"No.....dont think in negative. He wants to become more serious, not trying to use his brother to then get in my pants."
Rae gritted his teeth. Would yeo do that?
Breathing in sullenly, rae heard his door bell.
He signed.
Crap......I'm freaking out.
In the car, rae kept playing with his fingers. Parked, yeo looked to rae.
He lightly chuckled.
"Nervous?"
Rae signed to look at yeo to nod.
"Very."
Yeo smiled.
"Itll be okay. My little brother doesn't bite."
Rae gulped.
"Mmm,"
Yeo got out, to go to the passenger side to open the door for rae, he stumbled out to sign.
Yeo placed his hand to his shoulder. There eyes darted.
"Rae.....relax."
He nodded to take a deep breathe in. Grabbing him by his hand, they intertwined to pull him along.
Inside, they all sat to the living room, yeo made sure rae sat right next to his brother. He kept his eyes to him.
Rae kept figiting and drinking the alcohol that tharn had out for them.
He was too nervous.
They all introduced another and talked in pleasantries. Tharn was getting to know rae and what he did for a living. He wouldn't let it slip he was a club promoter for his own reasons.
An hour into it, rae was feeling the alcohol.
He had his arm on tharns shoulder to continue to drink. Yeo rolled his eyes to his behivor, tharn found it comical.
"So....your a delivery boy, what is that like."
Rae placed the cup down to the coffee table to look to tharn.
"Really great, i make enough money to go out to clubs everyday and i can afford my place.... Yeo i can tell doesn't like it.....but i love it." He sputtered a bit.
Yeo's eyes narrowed.
The two then talked in a joking manner.
Rae started to get a bit more handsy, yeo gritted his teeth.
His eyes Widen to what he was doing to lean back, feeling embarrassed.
Tharn then stood to gather there plates.
Rae almost got up to go help but yeo went to him, to push him down, there eyes darted.
"Stay here.....try to keep your hands to yourself."
Rae gulped to hang his head. He signed.
In the kitchen, tharn and yeo washed and dried.
"So.....what do you think of him Tharn?" He shrugged.
"Not.....really my type, yeo."
Yeo leaned up to look to tharn who had his head down.
"I didn't bring him over for you tharn but.....maybe for me......we have been seeing each other for 2 months almost 3 and......i think ive come to grow feelings for him."
Tharns eyes widen to look to yeo. There eyes darted.
"Has a.....boyfriend?"
Yeo turned to hang his head.
"I.....don't.....really fully know....you saw him. When he drinks he gets handsy, i think he'll end up cheating on me."
Tharn smiled to turn to dry.
"Well, you know what i observed?"
"Mmm?"
"He kept his eyes to you and when he saw his mistake he instantly stop with his arm to my shoulder. I.....don't think he's like your ex yeo.....its your life though, i can't make this decision for you....."
Getting a bit lonely, rae got up, to see if he could help the two, hearing them talk, rae hide himself to listen.
Yeo signed.
"I honestly just wanted to have a one night stand with him. You have no idea how vein, naive, stubborn manipulative, annoying he is."
Rae's lips parted to hang his head growing sad.
Turning he went back to the couch, looking down sullenly.
"But now.....i..... do want something more tharn. Getting to know him, all those other things do not bother me anymore. He also has a good head on his shoulders, strong, fun and a bit exciting."
Tharn smiled.
"Then.....go for it. There not all like your ex yeo, even though this is the first time i met him, he really seemed genuinely nice. I think he was nervous. Probably why he drank so much."
Yeo nodded.
"He was."
"Then that means he likes you yeo. You introducing him to your brother is probably a big deal for him."
Yeo nodded.
Washing there hands, they looked to another to dry.
"Yeo, i really think you should go for this."
He smiled to nod.
Parting, rae lifted his head, to look to yeo to stand, then he looked to tharn apologetically.
"Mmm I'm.so sorry for my hands on behivor. Mmm yeo the alcohol has hit me wrong a bit....can you please take me home."
Yeo nodded. Tharn walked them out.
Yeo......i really hope you give this guy a chance. Be happy my brother.
To the car, it was silent.
Rae was fuming. So you only introduced me to you brother to get in my pants.
Fine! When we get to my place, ill give it to you. Then I'll never have you see you again.
Rae looked out the window, his heart was sinking.
Parked, yeo turned to rae.
"Let me help you to your..."
Then his eyes widen, rae was all over him.
Parting he looked to him in lust.
"Mmm think I'm fine. Come in?"
Yeo looked to rae with narrowed eyes.
"Okay...."
This was not like him.
Inside, to the bed, they kissed widly and deeply.
Rae then went to yeo's pants to unbutton to try to unzip.
Yeo grabbed him by the wrists, to push him off.
Rae looked to him confused.
"What....are you doing yeo? I'm.....going to give you what you want.......exactly what you want.....let's fuck yeo! Mmm"
Yeo looked to him confused.
They wrestled a bit.
"Mmm rae! Knock it off!"
"Why! That's all you want from me! that's why you introduced me to your brother! You just want to get in my pants....now let go! Let's get this over with!"
Yeo's eyes widen.
Rae hung his head feeling stupid.
They bothed breathed heavily. Hands down inbetween them.
"That's not why i introduced you to my brother rae...."
"Cut the bs shit yeo......you find me annoying, manipulative, vein, naive and other things....you even told your brother you just want a one night stand with me. Well then....let's get it over with......i.....really liked you yeo....i.....only have eyes for you but.....you just want...."
Yeo took a deep breathe in mad at himself that rae over heard that and not the other.
"Well Rae, if you were there longer, you would have overheard that it didn't matter to me. I've......come to like those things about you and.....I've come to grow deep.....feelings for you. I think about you all the time, to the point i find it annoying, i like to spend every minute with you, that's why I'm.here all the time. Rae.......I've never told you this but.....my ex really did a number on me......thats why I've had nothing but one night stands. Now i wont lie, i came back to just have that, a one night stand but......that's.....not all i want anymore......rae........will you be my boyfriend?"
Rae's eyes darted to look up, tears were streaming down his face.
Yeo brought up his hands to wipe away he's tears.
"So.......what's your answer?"
Rae raised an eye brow to then pounce on yeo, pinning his arms to his side.
"Mmm before i give you an answer, i want to test drive you first...."
He smiled wide to lean his face down for them to lock there lips.
Yeo's eyes widen, so this is all i had to say to have a one night stand?
He lightly chuckled inside himself.
Both undressed, yeo lubed, was inside of rae, thrusting in deep. They both moaned heavily, in there close embrace.
Yeo hovered over Rae, rae had his arms behind his back, hands up to his shoulders, legs squeezed to his side's.
Yeo had his arms to either side of his head, has rae was slightly leaned up to bite yeo's shoulder a bit. This hurt, but Also was quite pleasurable. It had been to long for rae, having someone deep inside of him, thrusting about.
Even though he had jerked and sucked him off,he didn't really fully comprend his length, yeo was quite sizable.
He gripped his shoulders a bit tighter.
Yeo hung his head, to thrust deeper and harder.
"Mmm Rae! So amazing......your So magnificent inside, your....mmmm.... is squeezing quite.....tightly around my cock.....aaaaah can't....mmm hold.....back....mmmmm"
Rae leaned his head back to moan into the air.
"Aaaaah yeo! Your cock is so......mmmm.....can't.....hold.....back....Much more....aaaah fuck!"
They both came in unison.
Yeo moved his mouth to raes neck to leave kisses.
"That was tooo...."
Rae smiled holding tightly to yeo.
"Mmmm it was, yeo.......i love you."
Yeo stopped to lean up, there eyes darted.
You....love me?
Taking himself out, yeo then got up to get dressed.
Rae got up to look at his back.
"Where.....are you going?"
"I.....have work tomorrow.....didn't plan for this."
Rae's heart sank, he looked to the floor, gritting his teeth.
Yeo dressed turned to bend placing his hand to a sullen slightly still intoxicated rae to lift it a bit up.
They're eyes darted.
Rae moved his chin out of his grasp to turn his head forward looking to the wall.
Yeo bent up to look down at him.
Sighing, he parted.
Hearing the door close, tears went down his face, he sat to hang his head.
Well, he got you rae, used his brother and vulnerability to get into your pants.
Rae closed his eyes to weep.
Up, legs wobbled his lower hurt, but he was able to go to his dresser to put on some clothes.
That's......that Then Rae.......a life lesson....
Hearing some knocking, he looked to his clock. It was 10, his friend frame could be there to see if he'd go to a club. Rae signed, he really didn't want to go.
Going to his front door, stumbling a bit, he opened to look wide eyed, lips parted.
"Yes, I'm very sorry but i would like to to take the day off tomorrow. My apologies."
Hanging up his phone, yeo stepped too rae to bring up his hands to either side of his face, bringing up his thumbs to whip away his tears. There eyes darted.
"Rae......can i sleep.over at my......boyfriends place tonight?"
Rae sniffed, fresh Tears rolled down.
Yeo took his hands down to have rae jump on him, wrapping his arms and legs about, placing his head to the side to then bring up a hand to close his door.
He then leaned back for them to look to another.
"Only if.....you give me another round. Then I'll accept." He smiled still weeping.
Yeo made a face.
"Rae you have to be in pain, how many years has its been since you....."
Rae brought up his hands to either side of yeo's face. There eyes darted.
"For you yeo....i dont care about the pain, just want to be connected fully to what is now mine."
Yeo looked to rae in lust to lean his chin up for them to share in a deep, sensual passionate kiss. Going straight for a round two.