my stupidity

After that morning three weeks past the two by. Type was also very immersed in work however, he was going after another high Profile man, it was a custody case and type needed to gather evidence against him.
This man type truly dis liked. In the 3 weeks he followed him, this man cared more about prostitutes and beating his ex wife then he cared for his kids.
In his office, he was sitting across from his ex wife who Unforententally still had to live with him, for money purposes and his threating attitude he would harm his kids.
She looked the pictures and financials over with a shaky laugh. Eyes darted.
"Thank you so much for these....i can now file for sole custody and be able to take my kids to my mother's. Thank you so much mr. Pao."
Type nodded at the alias name.
Reaching in her bag she started to take out the 1,200 they agreed on in cash.
He signed to get up placing his hand on hers. She looked up.
"No need. The 500 non refundable will be enough. Use this money for you and your kids."
Tears started to stream down her face.
Types eyes opened wide when she got up to hug him, the papers and her bag fell to the floor.
"Thank you so much! I will repay you when i can."
Type kept his hands to his sides.
"No need mrs. Weix."
She pulled back to smile.
Nodding, she bent down to gather everything too leave.
Type leaned his back to the desk with a slight smile.
Signing, he moved around to store the duplicates somewhere secure then turned his attention to mr. Xiao. Other then work and home and a few business meetings at hotels where he would leave without getting a room, mr. Xiao wasent straying even though the two didn't meet and hadent really talked to each other then a few texts a few days ago. They went a week and a half without a word then mr. Xiao started to text, only pleasantries. Type did feel bad for how he acted that night and felt very embarrassed.
Sighing, type picked up his cell to call his friend who kept tabs on mr. Xiao when he could.
"Hello?"
"Dea? It's type?"
"Oh"
"Calling for a report."
"Ive seen him 8 times, yesterday was the 8th and nothing to say. Work to home and hotels but i believe its all business. There was one clingy business man but mr. Xiao keeps his distance and leaves first. That's about it."
Type gritted his teeth.
"Mmm, thank you. Ill deposit the money in your account by tonight."
"Thank you bye."
Type slammed the phone down to the table to wrap his arms around his chest, starring at his computer. They only had 2 more weeks til the end of the 3 months and mr. Xiao was not straying.
Maybe.......maybe he won't type.
Maybe.....just maybe he really is different.
Types lips parted a bit.
Eyes darted, he got up to get his coat, grabbing his phone in the process to go and see mr. Xiao.
In the taxi he called, type was going to mr. Xiao to let some of his walls down.
He has been nothing but nice too you, other then the first few times. Mr. Xiao deserves a bit of sweetness from you has well.
Biting his bottom lip, type wasent sure about this but he knew he was developing feelings for mr. Xiao and he was going to end the 3 month thing, early just for mr. Xiao.
Type was feeling very bad for how he treated him that one day so now he wanted to make it up to him.
Dropped off, type took a deep breathe looking at the house. There has not been one guy he has been with, too where type would want to show his vulnerable side but he wished to be a bit with mr. Xiao.
Stepping to the door he knocked, for mr. Xiao to open, eyes went wide, he leaned his head back.
Types eyes narrowed. This was not his normal expression when he would show.
"Thar...."
Mr. Xiao gulped.
"Do i know you?"
Types eyes widen, he cocked his head to the side, then looked to the side seeing a woman, wearing provocative clothing.Type gritted his teeth to look back at mr. Xiao who gave nothing away. He looked all business. The woman stepped forward.
"Mmm tharn who is this?"
Type started to breathe heavily, started to fume. She was calling him by his first name. That means they are close type.
"I.....don't know. They are here asking for money for a charity."
Mr. Xiao nodded to type who kept his lips shut.
The woman looked to the two.
"Okay. Well hurry with them and come back to the bedroom."
She turned to part.
Types lips parted, eyes widen. Heart sunk.
Mr. Xiao signed heavily.
He tried to take a step forward but type stepped back shaking his head.
"Fucking knew it! Lose my number mr. Xiao!"
Type turned to part, gritting his teeth.
"Type!" Mr. Xiao hissed.
He shook his head to keep walking off.
Far enough away, he called a taxi.
Type kept his head hung.
You are such a fucking fool type! What did you really expect!
Type took deep breathes in.
Getting in the taxi he said his address partly then thought of a bar instead.
Looking out the window, he was going to wash his hands of mr. Xiao.
Dropped off, he saw a convenience store to grab a pack of cigarettes.
Outside, he lit one to shake his head to walk to the bar.
He was mentally kicking himself for being this stupid.
Putting the cigreatte out he went inside.
At the bar, he took sips out of a shot glass filled with rum, he was on his 3rd.
Feeling nothing but vibrations from his back pocket, type grabbed his phone to flip it open, to scoff it was mr. Xiao.
Opening the phone, "fuck off!"
Closing it, he slammed it on the bar.
A man who's eyes kept darting to type eventually stepped too him, signaling to the bartender to give type another shot.
He looked up. The man was cute, probably a bit older then him, maybe 30.
The man leaned himself to the side looking to type.
"How you slammed that phone down, tells me you got dumped?"
Type lightly chuckled.
He shrugged.
"Weren't......dating. I just ended things."
The man nodded.
"With.....her.....or a him?"
Type raised an eye brow.
"If....i say him....what would you do?"
Then man gave type a smirk.
Types eyes darted, smirking back.
Downing his new drink he stood.
"We.....can go outside and you can show me."
The man's eyes widen. Bringing out his wallet,he paid for them for type too grab the man by the wrist, to grab his phone, placing it in his back pocket to take them outside to the alley.
Outside, the two kissed frantically.
Type wasent really getting into it, but he needed to forget what he was starting to feel.
The man parted after a 5 minute, make out session, type peered his eyes up,hands to either side of his face, looking with some what drunk eyes, while the man's hands were too his waist. He was looking down.
"I....don't really do this kind of thing. Only been with girls."
Type lightly chuckled.
"Mmm Then let me show you how men are better."
The man's peered his eyes up, lips parted. Type gave him another deep kiss to then go to his knees, to grit his teeth, hesitating on the man's pants.
If you do this type.....there is really no going back.
The man raised an eye brow with types hesitation.
"Is....there something wrong?"
Types eyes darted.
"Uuum....."
Then quickly he had a hand go around his body to push him against the wall.
"Ooow!"
Opening his eyes he saw a very pissed off mr. Xiao. Types lips parted, the man took a step forward for mr. Xiao to Turn punching him.
"Get out of here now!"
The man's eyes darted between them to run off.
Mr. Xiao was breathing heavily watching the man go.
Type looked to him with anger of his own.
"What the hell mr...."
Then mr. Xiao went to type placing his hands to either side of his head. Type gulped to keep his arms to the side, eyes down.
"You keep accusing me of being the one too cheat then i find this. Type.....you are so hypocritical!"
Type peered his eyes up to look angerly at him.
"Fuck you! I don't know how you found me but i can fuck whoever i want! Same has you! Go back to your whore and leave me alone!"
Mr. Xiao raised an eye brow and chuckled darkly under his breathe.
"This is pathetic type. She is my at home decorator! She was helping me to get a better bed and change the paint on my walls you moron."
Type scoffed to bring up his hands to push him away.
"Bull shit! Go.....away! I want nothing more to do with you! Fucking play boy! Cheater! Get the hell out of my life! I can't believe i started to feel something for you! Go to hell mr. Xiao!"
Mr. Xiao's eyes widen, lips parted. He watched has type stumbled off.
He shook his head.
Type called and got in a taxi, gritting his teeth. He didn't know what to think or believe.
At that moment, all he wanted too do was go home.