trying not to feel

Type shifted about, feeling too comfortable. His bed was not has such. Groaning, he opened his eyes too look about, then they widen has they darted a bit.
He was on mr. Xiao's bed. Then the night before came into his mind. Licking his bottom lip, he chuckled a bit. How could i.... by a flower?
Breathing in deep, he got up to sit looking around.
He felt very well rested and confused on where mr. Xiao was to be. Mr. Xiao wasent in the bed with him.
Then his head turned to the side has he opened the door with a tray of food.
Types eyes widen.
"Oh....your finally awake?"
"Finally?"
Type brought up his hand to look at his wrist too see his watch that stated it was 1030am. His eye widen, lips parted.
Mr. Xiao made his way to the edge to place the tray on the bed but type jumped up.
Mr. Xiao looked to him raising an eye brow.
"What is the matter?"
Type gulped. He didn't do this. Any of it. Sleeping over or breakfest in bed. This was all new too him and he felt very awkward.
Feeling coldness to his legs he looked to to see his shirt opened and only wearing his boxers.
"Mmm where are my pants?"
Mr. Xiao motioned to the side to the dresser.
Type stepped too it peering his eyes to the flowers, his lips parted, eyes widen. He got hard just thinking about the night before.
Type then looked down shaking his head and gritting his teeth.
God damn it!
He then retrieved his pants to place them on them buttoned his shirt.
"I.....need to leave."
Mr. Xiao turned to eye types back.
"Do....you have a case you need to be working on right now? I....made us breakfest."
Type grimanced. He didn't but he was feeling new things just by being there.
"Mmm no. But. Mr. Xiao i....was not suppose to spend the night....you know this."
Mr. Xiao signed.
"Even if we are not dating. I don't really see the harm. You slept so peacefully and merrily on my chest."
Type chewed his inner cheek, eyes darted his cynical mind came into play.
"Mr. Xiao....Did you plan this? We're you trying to over exhaust me for me to stay?"
Mr. Xiao rose an eye brow.
"Type....i could already tell you were tired when you came here. I....just wanted to do something nice for you. After, i had asked you if i could drive you home or call you a taxi. You then had already fallen asleep. I....didn't want to wake you. Sorry."
He said in a sarcastic sullen tone, turning his body to eye the food.
Type raised his head to feel a bit bad. Maybe he was just trying to do something nice for you.
"Mmmm okay."
Turning he grabbed the tray to stand in front of mr. Xiao who looked to him.
"Let's....eat this in the kitchen. I....can stay for this. Thank you....tharn."
His eye brows raised tharn smiled.
Type turned and tharn followed.
At the kitchen table they ate in silence.
"Type.....i....really was trying to do something not selfish."
He nodded chewing his food.
Then he grabbed a cup full of milk to consume, a smile slowly spread across tharns lips.
"Still can't believe what i researched actually can happen. Now you've made me jealous of a flower type. It really received quite a load from you."
Type chocked on his drink to move his hand to his mouth to cough.
Tharns eyes darted in concern.
"Are you okay?"
Type closed his eyes to cough around the obstruction.
"Cough, cough.....you.....prick.....pervert..cough"
Tharn smiled.
"Mmm you did enjoy yourself. Happy late valentines day type."
He shook his head.
"Pervert."
He then took another drink.
Placing it down, he took a deep breathe in.
"Why....did you do that?"
"I Told you. For a Valentine's day gift and also to de stress you a bit. Not a good thing to be pent up. And type.....for us too gain some trust. Has you saw....i didn't touch you unless you said so. I....do apologize for my earlier behivor. I...am.now trying to make it up to you type."
Types face pulled up to the side.
"So.....this whole thing, was for me....not for you?"
Tharn nodded.
"For you type. For you."
Type smirked a bit.
Tharn leaned his head down to smile then went back to eating.
They both ate in silence.
After, type stood.
"Mmm.....tharn....i do.need to go."
He nodded.
"May....i please drive you?"
Type grimanced.
"You....don't have to. It's an hour away."
Tharn stood to smile.
"Itll be my pleasure."
He motioned with his head for them.to part.
In the car they drove in silence. Type didn't know how to feel about this or what to think. He has too be lying type, tharn just wants your body.....doesn't He?
Type took a deep inhale.
Parked, type looked up to his place.
He unbuckled.
"Mmm.....thank you."
Tharn nodded.
"Your welcome type. I hope to see you again. Maybe the next time we can go see a movie in a theater."
He shrugged.
"Mmm maybe."
"Well, til next time."
Type placed his hand to the door. Why......aren't you trying anything tharn?
Tharn looked to type a bit confused with his hesitation.
"Are....you...."
Then his eyes widen.
Type had turned to place his lips to tharn.
Parting, there eyes darted.
Type gulped.
Tharn then leaned forward to place his hands to either side of his face to lock there mouths in a very deep and sensual kiss.
Type reciprocated it in full.
Parting, he breathed heavily.
Tharn smiled at his facial expression.
"Til next time type."
He nodded. Tharn took his hands down for type too turn then part.
To his apartment, he laid his back to the door. Eyes looked forward, to shake his head a bit.
"You.....are a god damn fool type."
He brought up a hand to his heart that beat unevenly.
"He will cheat! They all do!"
Type closed his eyes to breathed in deep.
Stepping away he went to his floor board to get the folder then a bottle of rum from his desk to then scatter the photos in front of him.
Eyeing, he drank From the bottle, eyes darted seeing the different boys.
"He'll cheat type.......mr. Xiao......Will.....cheat...."
Then type took a long drink of his rum trying to hide his growing feelings for the day trader.