yeo wuix past

A full month has passed and yeo was not getting anywhere with rae. He was a very stubborn guy. All yeo wished to do was have a one night stand but rae would not allow it. They came close a few times but, rae would only do exactly what he said he'd do.and that would be to jerk them off or suck him off.
It annoyed yeo to no end, what pissed him off even more was the fact he kept going back. Not really knowing why. There was something about rae, he lit a small fire in yeo. Made him feel a bit alive. Rae would often text yeo to go to clubs and he would go, spending less and less time with his little brother and work.
Yeo didn't have a strong attachment to him though, his personality was a bit naive at times, still annoying, manipulative, still a bit vein and chattered a bit to much.
By the end of the month, rae had gotten yeo drunk and took a photo to place it on his social media.
To his car, yeo had enough.
To his back, the two kissed wildly, yeo also had his hands pinned to the side of his head. Tonight yeo was going to.have his one night stand with this boy.
Taking rae's hands onto one above his head, a intoxicated yeo, took his one hand down to lift his shirt to kiss at his slender, sleek body that had an alluring fragrance. Yeo wanted more.
Planting kisses, he took his hand down to unbutton to unzip.
Rae's eyes opened wide, he peered his eyes down to look at the top of yeo's head.
"Yeo.......don't.....knock it off!"
Yeo lifted his head up to give a pout.
Rae widen his eyes to smile.
"Ooooh what a face....." He chuckled.
"Yeo.....i told you, i don't do one night stands.....if you want me too..."
Abruptly, yeo's head hit rae's body falling asleep.
Keeping his eyes down, he moved a bit, yeo was dead.
Rae roared in laughter.
"Ooooh wow yeo.....hahaha."
Yeo shifted his head grumpy on rae's body.
"Niran........shut.....up."
Rae's lips parted and he got out of yeo's hold to lean up on his elbows looking down.
"Niran? Who?"
Past
Yeo 16 at the time, was studying hard in the school library, head hung, awaited for tharn to hurry up, but his class was running long. A student crained his head down to see a very serious yeo. Wanting, to disrupt them, they sat across a bit roughly.
Yeo looked up confused.
"Do you mind......I'm studying. Your being very loud."
The student smiled wide at yeo. His lips parted, brows furrowed, his heart skipped a beat.
"Sorry. You seem too be really into it. Hi I'm niran skidoo and you are?"
"Mmm, yeo wuix. Now.....if you don't.....hey!"
Niran grabbed his book taunting him. He stood to part, yeo went after him.
Outside, he grabbed him by his arm just to have niran turn to place his lips too yeo. His eyes widen.
Parting, he gave yeo a giant smile.
"I like stubborn people. Love to change that in you. Will you go out with me?"
Yeo's eyes darted, not knowing why he nodded.
The two dated for a year, slept with another a few times, however for yeo something was off with it. They both never introduced the other to there parents and niran would light up when he saw his brother tharn. Yeo was confused has to why. Tharn never paid niran any mind. Didn't like him much, he thought it was weird that niran always would sit next to him but not yeo, his boyfriend.
Yeo ignored all the red flags to still fall in love with niran however.
By the exact date they started to go out, there anniversary, niran met yeo to the place they first lost there virginity together to break up with him.
Yeo hung his head, he rolled his hands into fists by his side's.
"Tell me why niran! You owe me that!"
He hung his head to kick a rock about.
"You and i.....are just growing into different directions. Your all stuffy and a workaholic. I'm more of a free person."
Yeo looked up with anger.
"Bull! I have always been this way. Its what lead us to date. Tell me the truth!"
Niran took a deep breathe in.
"I......like another yeo...... your.....brother I'm sorry....but..."
Yeo gritted his teeth.
"But.......i love you niran."
He looked up to stare at yeo with a pained expression.
"Yeo......I'm sorry but.....to be compelty honest here......i kind of used you to get close to your brother getting to know more about him before i...."
Niran hit and hard to the ground, looking up, rubbing his chin. Yeo stood over him.
"You are a piece of shit niran! A cold hearted bastard! Stay away from me and do not go anywhere near tharn."
Yeo looked him up and down to smirk darkly.
"Has if you could take him.....barly could take me...."
Turning, yeo made a promise to himself to never fall in love with another and to never get in a relationship with anyone again.
For a month, he treated tharn like crap. It took a lot, but tharn was able to get yeo to tell him why he was acting like that.
Yeo told him everything.
To the kitchen table, yeo had his head to his arms, looking forward.
Tharn had his hand to his back, looking to him.
"Yeo.....I'm so sorry. His a prick. Never really did like him."
"Mmm....even so i.....fell.in love with him. My.....heart hurts tharn."
Sighing, tharn pulled yeo body to him.  Comforting yeo. The after a week, tharn lead niran to a recluse place to kick the living shit out of him for what he did to yeo. Neither spoke of it.
So for the last 8 year's, yeo became a workaholic and stayed true to his promise. He only had one night stands he didn't want to get close to anyone ever again.
The present
Groaning, yeo turned to open his eyes slowly. They darted. He was not in his house.
Sitting up slowly, he looked about seeing a familiar room.
Looking to the side, rae came in with a glass off water surprised yeo was up. To the side he had he's hand out. Yeo looked down to see two asprins.
He grabbed them.for rae to hand him the water.
Downing, it he gave it to rae who turned to place it on his desk.
Yeo looked to his shirtless back with an eye brow raised. Looking down he saw he didn't have any clothes on, prompting up the blanket he signed. He still had his boxers.
Yeo looked forward.
"Mmm rae....did we?"
Rae snickered to turn, leaning his back to the desk, hands to it, gripping the edge.
He cocked his head to the side looking with a bit of astonishment.
"Yeo.....we did not. Mmm who's niran? You said that name a few times in your sleep."
Yeo gritted his teeth, feeling a bit hung over, he laid to his side, to close his eyes.
"Yeo?"
He took a deep breathe in.
"No one important. My.......ex."
Rae's face fell a bit to walk over to get on the bed to place his head on his palm to take his other hand to yeo's head to run his fingers through his hair.
Yeo let out a bit of a moan. Rae hand was cooling.
"Did.....it not end well?"
"Mmm....no. He..... ended up using me. Don't really....wish to discuss this."
Rae moved himself down to place his forehead on yeos back to wrap his arm around.
"I understand. Sleep yeo. Ill.be here when you wake. Can take care of you."
Yeos eyes opened to partly close them.
He didn't know why exactly, but what rae said touched his heart.
Turning to his back, he placed his arm around Rae to pull him onto his chest, head leaned to the side, eyes closed to breathe in deep.
"Sorry.....I'm being an inconvenience...."
Rae smiled to close his eyes, letting yeo's warmth surround him. This was nice.
"You are not yeo. I don't mind. Now let's sleep. Its 330, in the morning."
Yeo nodded to fall into unconsiousness with rae to his side. Unknowingly, yeo went to sleep with a smile.