finding out the truth

By the end of the second month, almost to the 3rd, mr. Xiao kept his distance from type and he had narrowed it down too, two people, however, they didn't seem to be the ones to have taken it. He was missing something but he couldn't understand what.
In his place, he looked through there social media, finances again, everything and still couldn't find a thing.
Leaning, back in his chair, type brought up his hands to rub his eyes.
He signed.
Bringing them down, he heard a knock on his door.
Getting up, he went to his bathroom to get his contacts and hiding the case to then go to the door.
Opening it, he gave a deep sign.
"Mr. Xiao...."
He nodded.
"May i come in?"
Types eyes narrowed.
Moving to the side, he opened it wide.
Why cant you leave me alone?
In, type closed the door. Mr. Xiao.turned to eye him.
"Well, its been another month. What have you've come up with?"
Type hung his head.
"I've narrowed it down to two people. I need some more time. That is it."
He moved about mr. Xiao to go to his hallway.
"Now, if you don't mind please let yourself out, don't want you in my home."
Mr. Xiao scoffed.
Going to his bedroom, he grabbed the profile file of the two to go over it again.
Turning he stopped, to look up.
Mr. Xiao was standing before him,  looking inside the bedroom to then look at type. He took a step forward.
Type eyed him up and down.
"What?"
He raised an eye brow.
Mr. Xiao leaned his head closer to him.
"Nice camera.....mr. Lamon."
Types eyes widen to look back.
Since that one day, type kept the Camera he had given him, to the side table so he could see it every night before he went to bed.
Shit!
Darting his eyes, type came up with a plausible lie.
Type looked back,eyes darted up and down.
"Mmm nice isn't it......you....we're right.....a private investigator needs to learn how to use a camera. I got that online. Someone sold it to me for 1200."
Mr. Xiao made a face to lean back away.
"Uh huh."
Type raised an eye brow.
"Don't believe me? I can give you the receipt."
Mr. Xiao scoffed to turn.
Type signed deeply.
"I want to know next month who stole my money mr. Lamon."
He yelled over his shoulder.
Hearing the door slam.
Type walked in haste to his living room to place the file to the desk to then go to his door to lock.
That.....was....close.
Then his eyes darted.
Something came to him.
Mr. Xiao is not stupid nor naive type.
Biting his lip, type turned to go to his computer, even though mr. Ryme believed these 2 did not steal it, type had a gut feeling over something.
The next night, type proved his gut feeling to be right.
He now had, had enough.
Going to mr. Xiao's office, he went straight in, in anger to slam the two files on his desk, to lean over looking at him pissed off.
Mr. Xiao looked to them then to him, leaning back in his chair.
"Have you've figured out who took my money?"
Types eyes narrowed.
"You took it! All i want to know is why!"
Nodding, mr. Xiao went to his 3rd drawer to show a different bank account with the money in it.
Back up he slide it to type who didn't look.
"I know. With deep research i found your second back account with 145,000 baht exactly in it. Now why!"
Mr. Xiao stood up, to walk around the desk to look at type staying a foot away, there eyes darted.
"To get you exactly where i want you mr. Rentuno."
Type gritted his teeth.
"Now you fucking listen to me! I am not this rentuno character. My name is kia lamon. Research the name you fucking prick! I am not him! I am not 23, not gay, not into you, also i have blue eyes, slender figure, long hair and i bought that camera! You can't even make me hard! Now you stay the fuck away from me!"
Mr. Xiao raised an eye brow.
"Now why would what you look like matter? Why...would buying that Camera matter? I have never said what mr. Rentuno looked like that differs from you nor did i say anything about the Camera other then it looked nice. Why would you bring it up?"
Type froze, lips parted. He gulped.
Fuck!
"Just.....leave me the hell alone!"
Trying to part, mr. Xiao grabbed him by the arm to then put him on the desk, going inbetween his legs, keeping his hands on the desk, type gulped again, breathed erratically.
There eyes darted.
Mr. Xiao looked to types face then peered his eyes down, to return them up.
He smirked.
"Mmm your straight right?"
"Rrright....." He stammered.
Mr. Xiao leaned his face towards his.
"Then tell me....mr.......lamon.....why are you so hard?"
Types eyes widen to look down.
Fuck!
He brought his eyes up, they darted rapidly.
"Nnnnn fuck!"
Awhile later, mr. Xiao had type over the desk, thrusting his full speed into him.
Type had his pants and boxers off, thrown to the wall, shirt opened, mr. Xiao had his gone has well, shirt also opened.
His hands were to either side of types waist has he thrusted hard into him.
Type gripped the edge, forehead to the desk.
He moaned heavily.
Mr. Xiao, kept his eyes to his back.
"I knew it was fucking you, the first time i saw you type! Mmmmm"
Type gritted his teeth.
"My name....mmmm aaaaaaah is kia lamon!"
Mr. Xiao rolled his eyes.
"Can't..... believe your still sticking to the lie! I saw your cock type! I know who it belongs too. Even after a year, i still can tell what it looks like....mmmmm....i know your type rentuno stop..... lying."
Type leaned up, to lay his palms flat on the desk to move up and down with the friction.
"Aaaaah I'm kia.....fucking aaaah lamon!"
Mr. Xiao raised an eye brow.
"Really now....."
He started to take his length out, just leaving the tip inside, teasing.
"Now....who are you?"
Type gulped.
"Mmmm kia lamon....."
Mr. Xiao thrusted and hard his full length to take it back leaving the tip in.
Type leaned his head up.
"Oh god! Fuck!"
Mr. Xiao smiled.
"Who are you?"
Type bit his bottom lip to shake his head.
"Mmmm kia.....lamon." He breathed roughly.
Mr. Xiao did this a few times to get the same result.
"God damn it! Who the fuck are you!"
Type had his chest flat to the desk, head leaned to the side. He breathed heavily.
"Mmmm! Stop fucking teasing me. Fuck me mr. Xiao! I want to cum!"
Mr. Xiao brought up his hand to grip type by his hair to lean him to his chest, to wrap it around his neck moving it to the side.
They looked to another, eyes darted.
"I'll only make you cum if you tell me honestly.....who you are?"
Type bit his lip.
Mr. Xiao looked him up and down to take out his tongue to lick his lips then use it to open his mouth.
They lathered there tongues Around, tasting the other to the fullest.
Type missed this to no end.
Mmmm.....don't get swept.....away....Type....all....your hard work will be.....
However, has the kiss grew deeper, a tear then ran itself down.
Parting, the two looked to each other in lust.
Shuffeling about, type hopped up to the desk, wrapping his legs and arms around mr. Xiao, to reconnect themselves.
Type then moved his butt up and down mr. Xiao's length.
There eyes darted.
Type then twisted his hand up to grip his hair.
"Type..... Rentuno..... now fucking make me...aaaaaaah!"
Pushing type down, mr. Xiao hovered over him to thrust, harder, deeper and quicker into types cavity, his hands were to the desk edge, for a better grip to fuck type with everything he had.
Type leaned his head back to Moan heavenly.
"Oh god! So fucking hard! So fucking good! Mmmmm! Don't stop! Make me cum! Make.....me cum!"
Mr. Xiao took down a hand to wrap it around his length to stroke.
Type gripped mr. Xiao's back tightly.
He then went to the side of types neck to Kiss then suck hard leaving a hickey.
Type turned his head to the side, biting his bottom lip.
Mr. Xiao then went to his ear to lick his ear lobe.
"I fucking knew it! And now! I am never going to let you go again! You.....are.....mmmmm.....mine!"
Thrusting faster, they both came, but mr. Xiao was far from done.
Thrusting again, mr. Xiao then fucked type into unconsciousness, from the pain and pleasure.
Head leaned to the side, mr. Xiao went to types sleeping ear.
"I.....have finally found you type rentuno....i am never going to let you go again!"
Leaning his head down he kissed types body sensually then deeper leaving hickeys, marking type everywhere.