letting go

Dream
The two were in a close embrace, in types apartment, he was laying on tharns chest with a huge smile.
He peered his eyes up.
"Type?"
"Yes?"
"I....have a surprise for you."
Type leaned up to eye tharn.
"What?'
Looking forward, the two saw types parents come in, pointing there fingers to type.
"You ruined our marriage! You despicable piece of shit!'
Tharn then sat up too look at type, who started to breathe erratically.
"You....did that?"
Type looked to tharn, eyes went wide.
"I.....um..."
Tharn immediately got up, to look to type in anger.
"I don't want to have anything more to do with you!"
Tharn then walked off in the middle of them.
"Tharn! Don't go! I love...."
Types eye immediately opened to dart looking around his room breathing a bit heavily.
Peering to the side, tharn was asleep to his side, breathing soundlessly.
Type took a deep breathe to sit up slowly, placing a hand to his forehead.
Why would i have a dream like that?
Taking a deep inhale, type moved from under the blankets to go to the bathroom, relieving himself, after he went to the sink to wash his hands and looked himself over.
Eyes darting, type could think has of why he had that dream.
It was a week ago, he had met tharns brother, other then the experience angered him but it also saddened him a bit.
Type didn't have anyone to introduce to tharn, that was family.
Taking a deep breathe, he hung his head to splash water upon it.
Shifting a bit, tharn reached his arm out to pat, then tried to search.
Leaning up a bit, he opened to look about.
"Mmm type?'
Eyes darting, tharn looked to the side to see a light on in the hallway.
Getting up, he stepped too it, yawning.
Leaning his body to the door frame, he smiled looking over type.
His figure was quite impressive and cute.
Stepping, he went to him, wrapping his arms around.
Type straightened up to look them over in the mirror.
Tharn placed his head onto types shoulder.
"Come back to bed."
Type smiled to nod.
Without letting go, they walked back to the bed, to go under the covers in a close embrace on there sides.
Type looked to the wall, eyes darted in the darkeness.
"Mmm tharn?"
"Yes."
"I.....had a dream."
"You usually do when you sleep." Tharn lightly chuckled.
Type rolled his eyes to turn, looking up at tharn. He had his eyes closed.
"I.....dreamt you......researched into my.....parents....bringing them to my apartment...."
Tharns eyes slowly opened to look at type.
A Seriousness atmosphere surrounded them.
"I wouldn't do that type. I Told you that."
He nodded.
"You and i.....being what we are....we won't have a normal relationship.....i don't have anyone to introduce you too has you did with your brother to me."
Tharn breathed in slowly.
"That is fine type. I'm.not dating them but you."
He brought up his hand to stroke types cheek trying to calm him.
Bringing up his hand, he made tharns stop.
His brows furrowed.
Type took a deep breathe in.
"When i was 10......my father gave me a camera. I liked to investigate people early on in my life then....didn't have many friends....you can understand why."
Tharn nodded.
"I.did have a happy childhood, even though i got picked on til.....one day my father was acting weird.....i followed him about and...."
Tharn could feel type grit his teeth.
"Did......He.....cheat....on your...."
Type nodded.
"It's....My fault, my parents got divorced. I forgot to hide the pictures and...."
Types eyes widen has tharn pulled him closer.
"Type....it is not your fault. He shouldn't have been cheating."
Type took a deep breathe on tharns chest.
"After that.....He left and both hated me. My mother....drank, took drugs to numb the pain of her husband's betrayal and her.....sons."
Tharn placed his head on types to shake it.
"Type.....you didn't betray anyone. All you did was take pictures and forgot to hide them. Your father is the one who betrayed your family not you. Also your mother went about it wrong. She shouldn't have done those things with you around."
Type squeezed his eyes shut to then grip tharns back.
Tharn stroked types head.
"Thank you for telling me this type."
Type gritted his teeth to pull back to sit up, laying his back to the wall, head hung looking down.
"If.....you dont.....want to date me anymore.....i understand."
Tharns eyes Widen to sit up, eyeing type.
"Why....wouldn't i want to date you?"
Type took in a deep breathe.
"No matter how you look about it, if my father didn't get me that camera, if i didn't take the pictures, if....i hidden them....my family wouldn't have....it's my fault tharn....."
Tharn shook his head to turn his body to place his hands to either side of his face to turn it to him.
"Type.....things like that have a way of being found out. Your mother would have found out anyway. From what you were telling me, it sounds like she took out her anger on you and that was very wrong for her to do. Type....i do not believe for one second any of this was your fault. I do not want to break up with you."
Leaning his face forward he started to rub his bottom lip onto types.
His parted, brows furrowed in confusion by tharns action.
He stopped to lean back a bit, peering his eyes up.
"Quite the opposite....you being....this open....this....vulerable....with me...."
Tharn moved to grab type to lower him down onto the bed onto his back, to hover, to lean his head down kissing his chest.
He stopped to look up, types eye brow was raised.
"Its quite the turn on type. I love knowing more things about you."
Looking back down, tharn started to go lower.
Type breathed in shakily,his mind was a bit gone.
"And.....i love you tharn."
Tharn immediately stopped before he went to types member to look up in surprise.
He looked to him wide eyed.
"What? What did you say?"
Type took in a deep breathe to lean forward, making tharn lean back, he brought up his hands to either side of tharns face. There eyes darted.
Moving his chin up he started to kiss him.
"I.....said....i love you."
Type said between very sweet kisses.
Tharn couldn't hold back.
Bringing up his hands from the side, he took them to types chest to push him down.
They eyed another.
"I love you too type. You better prepare yourself. I....can't hold back anymore."
Type smiled has tharn reached to the side desk to take out a tub of lube.
Once lathered, type brought up his hands to wrap them around tharns neck to pull him to his lips.
"I....don't want you to. Give me all of you."
He said between kisses.
Has tharn stated he could not hold back. He went fully in, drawing loud moans from.Type who gripped his neck tighter.
Type didn't know if he should have told tharn he loved him, however at this moment, he didn't care. He felt it and said it. The Two then went into a very passionate, loved filled round.