Chapter 8: Dansu No Chi

Normal POV.

•Somewhere In The Akatsuki Hideout•

"What were you thinking!" yelled Pain. He was extremely angered, his younger sister showed the weapon they could have used to destroy Konoha. His plans, turning in to dust. He glared daggers at his younger sister.

"I said I was sorry! God! Why does it matter so much that I showed my rinnegan to them!" shouted an annoyed Sakura back.

"It does matter! Now the other villages will get to know! YOU WILL BE TRACKED DOWN AND KILLED!"

"They can't kill me! None of them are strong enough! They'll be the ones to get killed!! Stop underestimating me Nii-San!"

"...."

"If I'm still weak, then train me more! I want to get stronger! And I want to go on more missions, to prove to you I am strong!"

"No. You are not going on more missions. You are not strong enough. You are still weak. You have been weak from the start." Pain's eyes turned cold.

Sakura was staring at her brother. He had insulted her pride, and was treating her like a baby.

She had runaway to get stronger.
She trained non-stop for three years.
She had been called weak in the village.
She was still being called weak.

Weak...

Her whole life she was called weak. Not even her brother thought she was strong, why would he? He never cared for her. He just used her, but she felt that even if she was being used, she still had someone that needed her. In fact the girls and her were only there to do the dirty work.

"Fine. Don't assign me missions. You don't need me anymore, anyway, right? Because now that the secret spilled, there's no need for me. You need a different kind of power to destroy Konoha now." Sakura giving him a cold hard stare.

She slipped off her Akatsuki coat and dropped it to the floor. She turned away ready to leave. "Hinata, Ino, Tenten, we're leaving." stated Sakura, turning her head to the left, looking at the shady part of the room.

Ino, Hinata and Tenten casually walked out of the dark. Hinata's face plastered with a wicked smile. "I was starting to wonder when we were going to leave this stupid group. I thought you were beginning to like being used..." chuckled Ino.

"See you later Nii-San.....Or not." Sakura grinned evilly to herself.

The girls dispeared, leaving blood stained cherry blossoms behind them.

"What do you mean or not!" Pain wasn't sure what she was talking about, but before he could think anymore about it, he saw a white light then it was followed by a giant blast.

He wasn't ready to die.

His last thoughts were to Sakura 'Sorry I lied. You really did get stronger. But I hope you will find happiness again.' His eyelids closed as he left the world.

•Konoha, Hokage Tower•

"What do you mean all the Akatsuki members have been killed!!!!" There stood a wide eyed Naruto. Hearing that all the Akatsuki members were murdered.

"Who were they killed by?" Sasuke showed interest in an conversation for the first time. He had been thinking of avenging his fallen comrades and killing Itachi for awhile. But now that he heard he was dead. He didn't know what to do except fulfill one last goal.

"..." The hokage was hesitating to reply, she couldn't believe what she had read on the scroll sent by some ANBU, of who had rid of Akatsuki.

"Well, who was it?" asked Shikmaru, who was curious as to what kind of person had murdered all of the Akatsuki members in just an hour.