Chapter 3: Hokage

Normal POV.

"WHAT! What do you mean they
left baa-chan?!" yelled the obnoxious, blue eyed blonde. 

"Naruto calm down..." the hokage was cut off by the one and only Naruto. "I will not calm down! I want to go look for them. I want Hinata back!"

As you can see, Naruto was not taking the news of the four kuniochi leaving very well.

"You're not the only one that wants to look for them Naruto! I am sending ANBU after them!" The hokage herself was a very devastated. Her very own apprentice had left without saying a word. 

"I want to go look for them! Please!" Naruto was now practically begging.

"Hn.. shut up dobe..." Sasuke was as calm as an Uchiha can be on the outside, but on the inside he was a complete mess.

"Please baa-chan Sasuke, Neji, Shikamaru and I, will bring back the girls!" this time Naruto stated rather than pleaded. 

Tsunade thought for a second, 'if the four of them go then the girls will be too weak to even be able to lay a punch on them. The boys will bring them back in no time!'

"Fine.. I'll give you a week. They shouldn't have gotten that far away from the village. So you leave in a half hour."

With that last word, the boys rushed out of the room and went home to pack a few things.

The boys met at the gate and head out. They jumped from tree to tree in silence, until Neji spoke up, activating his byakugan. "I sense four chakras up ahead and they seem familiar...."

'Tenten... I made a mistake... Please forgive me...' Neji was in deep thought.

Girls POV.

"Sakura..."

"I know Hinata. I can sense the boys getting closer. My brother should be here any second, I can feel his chakra." concluded Sakura.

Sakura had no emotion, her jade eyes were completely blank.

"Sakura?" asked Tenten. "Yes, Tenten?" "How come you never told us you had a brother?" 

Actually, all of the girls were curious  as to when Sakura had any siblings. 

Sakura heavily sighed. "It's a long story..."

"Sakura the boys are just a few seconds away.." Ino's nervousness seeping in to her voice. 

"So is my brother..." Sakura smirked. 

Sakura counted in her head
5
4
3
2
1

        He's here.