(REQUEST) rohan x reader

title: i spilt lipstick in your valentino bag

requested by @zenitzuwu
i'm using a fluff prompt for this one. i'm going to try harder this time

Rohan Kishibe was not exactly what you'd call rich, but somehow he managed to own a whole walk-in wardrobe full of designer clothes that literally only people as rich as Kim Kardashian could wear. The worst thing is that he was always wearing something designer - whether it be a Gucci belt, a Prada wallet - hell, even Louis Vuitton socks, which, admittedly, was very weird, because nobody would ever see Rohan's socks unless he took his shoes off in public. But, that would never happen, because Rohan has "too much decency" to even think about removing his shoes anywhere other than his own home.

As Rohan's girlfriend (and, just to clarify, you were not with him just because of the designer clothes), you got to see his designer wardrobe first-hand. That was rather exciting, you supposed, but what was even more exciting was actually trying said clothes on without Rohan's knowledge.

It had to be behind his back - he'd have you killed if he discovered you prancing about in his wardrobe like you were right now.

Currently, you were entirely decked out in designer clothes, ranging from your Valentino bucket hat (which actually costed a lot more than what a bucket hat is worth), to your Calvin Klein shoes that should only ever be worn to very formal weddings. You also had on your Guess shirt, Tommy Hilfiger pants and finally a Gucci handbag to top it all off. Somehow, you managed to make it work, and you sort-of looked good - but also very expensive.

Striking a few poses in the large floor-to-ceiling mirror, you concluded that the Gucci lifestyle was definitely for you. After all, Rohan couldn't keep all of these flashy clothes to himself, could he?

Taking a few picture of yourself for the fun of it, you began to take off the shoes when a very ominous figure in the doorway almost made you jump out of your skin (and your designer clothes). After a few moments of shock, you recovered and realised that it was only Rohan.

Wait... only Rohan?!

Scrambling to remove everything you could out of sheer panic, you failed to notice Rohan slowly approaching you and feeling the material of your Guess shirt like the weirdo he is. He then moved to examine the Tommy Hilfiger pants, scoffing at the poor colour coordination that you'd managed to do. Once his eyes drifted to the shoes long since abandoned on the floor, he moved to pick up the Valentino hat next to them and plonked it on top of your head.

For once, the miserable artist grinned and tapped his chin as though he was planning another bizarre scene in Pink Dark Boy. His grin turned to a sly smirk once he met your eyes, and pulled the hat down over your eyes as a joke.

Pouting up at him and pulling the hat back, you asked, "aren't you mad?"

Rohan pulled a face and then laughed. "No, it's just... I can't believe you're actually wearing my clothes."

Nervously, you laughed along with him, hoping that he didn't actually know that you'd been doing it since you'd both started going out. You tugged at the hat again and then wrapped your arms around his slender waist.

Oh, screw it, you thought, perhaps he wouldn't be mad that you'd done it beforehand.

"Rohan, dear, I've been doing it for quite a while now... sorry." Sheepishly, you hid your face in the hat, waiting for his wrath.

Rohan said nothing. He just looked straight ahead.

"...can I keep doing it?"

"Absolutely not."

Silence. But then, seeing as though you were all of a sudden coming clean about everything, you continued, "and I spilt lipstick in your Valentino bag."

Rohan was deadly silent. Deadly. Silent.

"YOU SPILT- WAHAKAKSJSJSWA LIPSTICK?! IN MY VALENTINO WHITE BAG?!"
——

ok this one was cuter i like this one