(REQUEST) kakyoin x reader

title: the wicked witch of the east

requested by @blacksouless

     Why did Iggy have the two backseats to himself? Couldn't he have considered the fact that there were seven crusaders trying to fit into a seven-seater car? Surely he would've realised by now that one seat only held one person, and he'd need to give up one of the two seats he was hogging.

     Alas, he didn't realise that, and you were now stuck between Kakyoin and Jotaro. You were halfway onto Kakyoin's lap, too.

     You felt quite jealous over Avdol, who was lucky enough to sit in the passenger seat.

     Suddenly, Jotaro huffed and shifted in his place. You were now halfway onto Jotaro, too. Great.

     It wasn't fun being squished in between two incredibly muscular men in the middle of Saudi Arabia.

     Jotaro, surprisingly, began humming. "Follow the red brick road, follow the red brick road..."

     Kakyoin snorted. "It's the yellow brick road, JoJo."

     The Japanese man looked offended. "I said the yellow brick road!"

     "No," retorted Kakyoin, "you said red. You said follow the red brick road."

     You laughed at their pathetic little argument. "You guys are so weird!" Grinning, you leaned back into the redhead behind you. "But yes, Joot, you said red."

     "I did not say red! What idiot would say red brick road?!" Jotaro folded his arms out of frustration and tipped his hat down to emphasise his anger. He glared at Kakyoin. "It's your fault we're arguing over this."

     Kakyoin smirked knowingly. "It isn't."

     "It is!"

     "My dudes, my dudes, don't argue!" You cried, putting your arms out in between them and offering them both a big smile, "we're here to fight DIO, not argue over The Wizard of Oz."

     "So the Good Witch of the South," Jotaro continued, ignoring you, "was the Wicked Witch's cousin."

     Kakyoin's eyebrows furrowed. "No." His arm snaked around you. "They were sisters."

     Jotaro shook his head. "No, they're cousins, Kakyoin."

     The cherry-lover began to grow to be quite annoyed. His arm around you tightened. "(Name), love, tell him he's wrong."

     You smiled up at him, shrugging and saying nothing. Kakyoin rolled his eyes.

     "I thought you were meant to be on my side."

     "I do love you, Kak, but I really don't know."

     Looking up, you saw Jotaro glaring intensely at your boyfriend. He was practically looking for an argument. "They're cousins, Kakyoin."

     "No, they're sisters."

     "Well, why isn't the Wicked Witch a Princess then? She isn't a princess, so she's not her sister." Jotaro's glare grew to be even more deadly and you felt as though everyone in this car would be dead within minutes if Kakyoin didn't shut up.

     The air was tense. The war was on.

     "They must've kicked her out! She's evil, Jotaro, evil!"

     "But she'd still be a princess, wouldn't she? Because if she was the sister of the Good Witch, she'd be a princess!"

     Kakyoin full-on frowned. "Hold up, hold up, hold up!" He yelled, making everyone in the car go silent. Even Iggy stopped snoring. Avdol, in the front, was trying his hardest not to laugh.

     "Her cousin-"

     "HOLD UP!" Kakyoin interrupted Jotaro before he could continue. Avdol wheezed and Polnareff had lost it from beside Jotaro. Even Jotaro himself had begun to laugh at Kakyoin's angriness. "Her sister was a witch!"

     Avdol continued to wheeze madly in the front. Kakyoin continued yelling. "And what was her sister?!"

     Jotaro shrugged.

     "A princess!" He pointed outside to exaggerate his knowledge. "The wicked witch of the east, bro!"

     By this point, everyone had completely lost it. You were crying out of laughter and slapping Kakyoin's thigh while you cried, and Joseph had stopped the car just so that it wouldn't shake. Avdol was leaning onto Joseph's shoulder while laughing, and Polnareff slammed his head repeatedly on the window. Jotaro looked the slightest bit amused. Kakyoin, however, was very angry.

     "DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!" He screamed, his grip around you as tight as a vice. "A PRINCESS."

     Jotaro nodded. "I understand, bro."

     You were still laughing, and Kakyoin looked down at you with red cheeks. "Don't laugh at me," he whispered into your hair, still slightly mad.

     "Sorry, Kak!" You winked while trying to fight the tears, "it's just..."

     Everyone turned to look at him. "You're wrong!" The Crusaders said in unison.

     Kakyoin went as red as his hair. "NO-"

i'm sorry i couldn't make the reader that bubbly! i just didn't really know how to fit bubbly into this :-)
i hope i've done it right too! i might've read it wrong ahh

jojo's bizarre adventure one-shots (requests CLOSED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें