六十六

Chapter 66: Together

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 years later.

Hoseok groaned as he cracked his eyes open to the sound of rain hitting the window, though the rain didn't make him happy, he knew it did for his husband. He rolled over to the side and frowned.

Hoseok sat up with a pout, as he looked around the bedroom, looking for Yoongi. "Mia, you hair is everywhere," he heard a voice say, "I'll fix it later," another voice replied, Hoseok smiled as he almost tripped getting out of the bed.

"Your father is taking forever to get out of bed." Yoongi muttered, turning just in time to see a sleepy Hoseok walk into the kitchen. Mia smiled as she hugged Hoseok's side before running over the couch.

"Always talking about me when I'm not here. What kind of example are you setting for our daughter, Jung Yoongi?" Hoseok asked, kissing Yoongi on his forehead before grabbing a strip of bacon, Yoongi rolled his eyes as he looked at the older. "A good one, to not rely on you of all people to make breakfeast."

"Don't be mad, I overslept for an extra five minutes."

"Thirty, but who's counting?" Yoongi muttered, Hoseok chuckled as Yoongi leaned up to kiss him on the lips. "Gross." Mia said pushing the two away from her as she reached up on the counter to grab a strip of bacon before she disappeared to her room.

The couple got a new house a couple weeks after getting married, so they would no longer have to share a bed with Mia. Their friends whined and cried about them moving further away, but it was only a five minute difference.

Mia had also went to Hanuel only a couple weeks ago to find out her Phile. Mia was a Selenophile, she had a love for the moon. Yoongi should've noticed this back when Hoseok was in the hospital. A lot of times the two would stay up late doing whatever. He'd be on his phone or working on a project on his laptop and would turn to see Mia just looking up at the moon, her eyes wide with adoration, he always just assumed she thought the moon was pretty, not that she was actually looking at the moon because it calmed her.

"I'm off today, the dance studio needs cleaning." Hoseok said, in the two years that he's been back from the hospital, he's been promoted to a professional choreographer. Of course, Mayla jumped out of her skin when she heard that, climbing all of the man as she yelled about how happy she was.

"I am, too." Yoongi muttered, the two looked at eachother with wondering eyes, as if they were making a silent agreement. Hoseok raised his eyesbrows with a silent quesiton, Yoongi rolled his eyes as he turned away from the taller. "No. Not with Mia here."

Hoseok groaned, "What was the point of getting a house with two bedrooms so we can be alone in our room if we're not gunna do anything?" he asked, Yoongi glared at him, "Jung Hoseok, we're not going to do it while she's here. Wait 'til she's at school."

"That's a whole weekend away. We haven't done anything in.." Hoseok trailed off, counting on his fingers, Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Hoseok, we have a six year old to take care of, there's more to think about than just sex."

"But it's been so long," Hoseok whined, holding Yoongi's waists as the smaller tried to walk away, Yoongi groaned as he grabbed his phone. "The fact that Mia is ten times more mature than you is troubling." he said, calling Jin.

"Sorry, can't talk, busy." Jin said on the other line, Yoongi put his phone on speaker. "Doing what?" Hoseok asked. Jin was silent for a second. "It's nothing, I thought you would hang up if I said that."