二九

(I didn't really check much of this because I've been too under the weather to write, but I think this chapter is fine, just excuse any mistakes if you see any)

Chapter 29: I'm Not Telling Him

________

Hoseok woke up from the worst hangover he's ever had in his life, he really needs to quick drinking all together, even if its's just one glass.

He slowly sat up and looked at his bedside and saw a bottle of painkillers, he frowned as he grabbed the bottle, he didn't know when he got this. He wasn't sure he even had painkillers anywhere in the house. "Who the hell was I with last night?"

He decided to call Yoongi, maybe he and the younger went out last night to finally get back together  after the argument. "What?"

"Hey, baby, did- did we go out last night?"

"Uh...you're still on lock down buddy, I don't even wanna see you right now and you think we went out?"

"Well, you did answer my call,"

"Because I thought you were apologizing but instead, you're wondering who you went out with last night because it sure as hell wasn't me, or Jimin, or Tae, or Jungkook, because they were all here with me. Annoying the hell out of me. Bye."

Hoseok sighed, he was really hoping it was Yoongi and that he was right about the whole argument thing. But apparently, he didn't go out with any of his friends (because he does remember Namjoon staying in with Jin at the older's house) and he sure as hell didn't fix anything in his relationship.

"I have to remember something," Hoseok mumbled, going to the bathroom to shower and hopefully remember at least something of his night.

------------------------------------------------------------

After approximately fifteen minutes of standing in the shower and looking at the same white tile with the hot water just hitting him, Hoseok finally came to. "Holy shit!" he smiled, "I went with Blair, that's right, I went with Blair."

"Because she wanted help with dancing, and I needed to rant!" Hoseok continued to talk to himself, a smile on his face because he finally starting to remember everything. "And then we got fucking shitfaced and she took me home and we-"

His smile then left his face completely, his eyes got wide as he felt the air leave his lungs. "Oh, shit," He cursed, quickly jumping out of the shower and to his phone, but before he could, he heard the front door open. "Shit, shit, shit, how could I do that to him? How could I do that to him?!" Hoseok yelled, he needed help, he knew he couldn't tell anyone because all of his friends are shit at keeping secrets.

And he sure as hell can't tell Yoongi, God this will break his heart.

"Okay, think, Hoseok. How can you make up a way you can bring up the conversation, without hinting at you and your relationship, think!" Hoseok started to whisper-yell, he knew Namjoon was now home and he shouldn't be yelling because he will definitely hear him.

Hoseok gasped as he grabbed his laptop and went to typing.

----

"Namjoon, buddy, I need your help."

"As always," Namjoon sighed as he turned to his younger friend while eating his popcorn. "So, what should someone do if they cheated on their partner and their partner has no idea?" Namjoon looked at him for a few seconds, Hoseok debated on whether or not he should've started with the fact that he got an email before he just flat out stated what he real-life problem was.