三十

Chapter 30: Shiyuk

_________

Yoongi opened his door to his bedroom and let Hoseok flop down on his bed, the smaller smiling slightly as he closed the door and turned towards the older.

"Come here," Hoseok sighed, still laying on his bed, he brought his arms up and the air and made grabby hands towards the ceiling. Yoongi nodded as he went to him climbing over top of him and then straddling him.

Hoseok smiled as he let his arms fall freely around his boyfriends waists, looking into his dark eyes and at pink lips. Yoongi got comfortable enough to lay on Hoseok's chest, sighing as he listened to the olders heartbeat.

"Baby," he felt Hoseok's chest vibrate with the word the escaped his lips. Yoongi brought his head up to look at Hoseok, the older grabbing Yoongis face and pulling him into a passionate kiss, lips moving slowly but lovingly. No biting, no growling, no smirking because Yoongi didn't want Hoseok's tongue in his mouth just yet. Just kissing.

Yoongi sighed as he pulled himself up to a more comfortable position as he ran his fingers through Hoseok's hair, the other hand softly caressing his face.

Hoseok felt at ease now, knowing Yoongi really did love him and knowing he'd never leave him or cheat. He really knew Yoongi would never do anything to hurt him, but it's different when it comes to him, he did, he did do something to hurt him.

And right now, it feels wrong, it feels wrong to hold him this close, and kiss him with the same mouth he kissed another girl with, and to have him clinging to him as their lips and tongues glide across each other. Of course it wasn't Yoongi, Yoongi was perfect. It was him.

Hoseok pulled away suddenly, he knew this was going to go further than just kissing, but he isn't exactly ready for sex yet. "I-I should probably get to sleep,"

Yoongi pouted as he leaned up a little, "Wha? But— we—" Hoseok nodded, "I know baby, I just- I can't right now,"

"But it's not like you were going to pound me into the mattress, we were going to make—" Yoongi started to pout even more, his lips starting to tremble. "I know, Kitten, I know. And I promise you, soon, but not right now."

"Did I do something wrong."

"Baby no-" Hoseok sighed, leaning up to place a reassuring kiss on his boyfriend's lips. "Baby, listen to me, you're perfect okay? You did nothing wrong. I just...I'm tired, Okay? I'm just tired,"

Yoongi kept his pout but nodded as he got off of Hoseok, sitting beside him as he went for his phone that was still on the charger. Hoseok sighed, he hated it when the younger pouted, he either lets him get what he wants, or he tried to make his pouting go away. (Which usually involved getting what he wants)

"Baby," Hoseok whispered, Yoongi turned to him but he didn't really look at him, Hoseok grabbed his chin and kissed him again, just a little bit longer than the last one. "I promise you, soon, I want to as much as you do,"

Yoongi looked at him and nodded, standing as he stuffed his phone in his pocket. "Okay, I've got to go get more tape and some other stuff for packing, I'll be back."

"Okay, be careful, baby,"

"I will," Yoongi smiled, leaving the bedroom. Hoseok sighed as he laid back down and closed his eyes, hating himself more and more every second.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoongi sighed as he reached for the specific ass cereal Jungkook called and said he wanted from the store, he was only supposed to by some tape, boxes, and bubble wrap. Not go to a completely different store to by some goddamn cereal.