Chapter 3: Oh Hell No

__________

"Tae just got a message saying that if you're eighteen or over, you have to do the test,"

"What!" Yoongi gasped, nearly dropping his phone, "No,no,no, that's not possible! They can't force us to take the test! That's bullshit!" Yoongi yelled into the phone, he didn't even notice the fact that Jimin was back in the room.

"Well they wrote like five paragraphs explaining everything," Jungkook said into the phone, " It says here,"

"We the government has decided to make the test mandatory for anyone eighteen or older, we have revived information that these people have not been taking the test because they just don't want to or they think they've found their soulmate already. We now have everyone's files and are going through them as we speak. You have exactly five days to get the test done before we come to your location to force you to."

"We also found out some people are paring with teenagers even though they're adults, so we need everyone over eighteen to take the test so that no one does anything illegal, we hope you can understand our concerns. Have a nice and blessed day." Jungkook read from Taehyungs phone.

Yoongi felt like he couldn't breathe, it shouldn't be so bad, they match everyone with people they compared the most with. Nothing to worry about...right?

"Yoongi?" Jimin asked, patting the youngers back, "Yes, Hyung?" Yoongi asked, trying to regain his breaths as he ended his call with Jungkook.

"We should go ahead and take the test now, itll Be so much easier for you," Jimin said, Yoongi sighed and nodded as he slipped his phone into his pocket. "Okay, Okay, lets go,"

————

The first thing Yoongi saw when Jimin pulled up was a big building, at least eighty stories high, it was a dark grey with light blue windows that you could barely see into, it looked so intimidating. "Come on, Yoongs," Jimin said, patting Yoongi's thigh, Yoongi nodded as he got out of the car and made his way to the front doors.

He entered the building with his heart nearly beating out out of his chest. "Hi," a lady at the counter said, she had tan skin and brown hair that transformed into red framing her face. She gave the two a smile that was slightly heart shaped. "How can I help you two today?"

"Oh um, we're both here to take the test," Jimin sighed, pointing to he and Yoongi. The lady sighed as she picked up two packets. "Ah, I hate these tests, but I heard they do good for most people." She said, handing them the thick pieces of paper. "So all I can give you is a good luck, if you need anything, just ask for me at the desk." She said, giving the two another heart shaped smile as the two walked away.

"I swear she looks familiar," Yoongi said to Jimin, who looked back and shook his head. "Nah, not to me,"

"Why the fuck would you look back in the first place?" Yoongi asked, hitting the back of Jimin's head, Jimin held his head with a scowl, "I'm still your Hyung, dickhead."

Yoongi only smiled as they entered a room that almost looked like a library, books on every inch of the walls. Yoongi sighed as he made his way to the desk that was near the entrance. "Hi, how can I help?" A man said, Yoongi only held up his packet and the man nodded, "Yes, you can sit anywhere except for over here," he said, pointing to the right side of the room and then the left.

Yoongi thanked him as he and Jimin found their own personal table to sit at. Yoongi looked around the room and his eyes stopped on a certain red haired person. "Oh hell no," he mumbled, the red head brought his head up and the light in his eyes almost instantly dulled.