二二

Chapter 22: Uh...Hoseok?

_________

"Hey Yoongi," Jin mumbled, laying on Yoongis couch, Yoongi sighed as he pulled out his earbud to look at his older friend. "Are you talking to Hoseok now?"

"Yeah,"

"That's good." Jin said, Yoongi nodded, he waited a few seconds to see if Jin was going to continue and when he was sure he wouldn't, he put his ear bud back in. "Jungkook told me you two finished your conversation well," Jin suddenly said, Yoongi groaned as he once again pulled out his earbud.

"We did."

"What did you two say?" Jin asked, wiggling his eyebrows to the best of his ability. Yoongi rolled his eyes with a small smile and didn't reply. "C'mon! What did you say?" Jin asked, sitting up to look at his friend, he was now interested. "It's nothing."

"Oh, it's something, you're smiling that cute dreamy smile, Yoongi. I'm on to you," he smiled, Yoongi shook his head as he looked at the song he was currently working on on his laptop. "We just shared out first 'I love you's that's all,"

"Holy shit, really?" Jin asked, smiling wide as he looked at his short friend, Yoongi nodded. "Ya know, saying I Love You is kinda like a promise,"

"That's a lie and you know it." Yoongi interrupted, Jin pulled off a small pout as he looked at Yoongi, Yoongi gave him a look. "I know." Jin mumbled, thinking of something to change the subject to. "Have you seen Hoseok dance yet?"

"Nah, I've been meaning to," Yoongi said, glad Jin decided to change the subject. "I know he's pretty good though, the CEO of the company was so amazed by the practice he did," Yoongi added, Jin nodded as he looked at Yoongi, the smaller wasn't much happier than he used to be years ago, but compared to one year ago and now? He's gotten better, Jin was ready to beat Hoseok's ass when Yoongi said he hurt him, but he knew Hoseok wasn't as bad as Yoongi's ex. And that was enough for him not to put him six feet under.

"Maybe I'll go visit today," Yoongi mumbled more to himself than to Seokjin, who wasn't even listening to the younger. It was quiet for a few more seconds and then Jin's phone rung, the contact 🌲 Tree Babe 🌲 showing up, Jin grabbed the phone and looked at Yoongi, who had the look of disbelief on his face.

"Who is that?"

"...no one..."

"Hyung," Yoongi said, biting his lip to keep from laughing, "Please don't tell me that's-" Jin put a hand up, "It's not!"

"Did you really save Namjoons contact as tree babe?" Yoongi said, Jin gave him a look as he answered the phone before Namjoon stopped calling. "Don't judge me, it was supposed to be a joke and I just kept it— Hey, yeah I'm with Yoongis annoying ass right now," Jin said, cutting himself off to talk to Namjoon, Yoongi rolled his eyes as he chuckled, focusing his attention on the project.

"Okay, I'll meet you there," Jin said after a few minutes, he stood and stretched and then walked over to pat Yoongi on the shoulder and kissed his hair. "See you, shorty," He smiled, Yoongi also smiled as he waved his Hyung off with a small 'bye'.

///////

Hoseok sighed as he entered the Bighit building, he decided to come in early because he had nothing better to do, he should've taken a nap because he is tired as shit right now. He didn't get much sleep last night when the thought of those photos came to mind, he stayed up hoping Yoongi was sleeping peacefully without anything or anyone bothering him.

He decided to leave the subject for now as he dropped his bag in the studio and looked at his reflection in the mirror. He was definitely tired, he really needed to sleep more, but maybe if he practiced a little bit he'd wake up a bit more.