五五

Chapter 55: Thirsty

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook groaned as he walked down the sidewalk with Jimin, the two were on their way to Yuseons house to talk about how they could stop this Blair girl.

"Are you sure this is where he lives? What if we're going there to be kidnapped?" Jungkook asked, Jimin rolled his eyes, "Wrong timing."

"Sorry." Jungkook muttered, the two moving into a comfortable silence, they were just about to turn a corner when someone bumped into Jimin, the smaller almost instantly yelling in pain. "What the fuck?" He asked, turning to the person who was now walking away.

"What? What happened?"

"That fucker slashed me with a knife!" Jimin yelled, Jungkook looked in the direction the guy went, "Stay right here," he said, going after the guy.

He pushed past multiple people, saying excuse me as he went. He saw the same guy turn a corner and ran faster. He might lose him.

Once he turned that same corner, he was met with a girl with black hair, her eyes wide as she leaned against a brick wall. "What—"

"S-some guy just ran past here, he pushed me against the wall and kept running." She said, Jungkook sighed as he kept moving, realizing he lost the guy, the black and white jacket he saw no longer in his sight.

"Are you Okay?" Jungkook asked, lightly grabbing the girl's arm to see if she was hurt just like Jimin. "Yeah, thanks." She muttered, looking up at Jungkook, she smirked as she leaned against him. "I'm just a little lightheaded."

"Then I suggest you get a ride home, I gotta—"

"Can't you take me to your house? Mine is so far away." She asked, Jungkook looked around, "No, Sorry,"

"What you got a girlfriend?" She asked, he was starting to feel really uncomfortable. "No—"

"Then come on—"

"Jeongguk?" Jimin asked, Jungkook jumping with the girl still leaning against him, "What's going on?"

"Ah, the guy that got you ran past here and nearly knocked her over, I was just making sure she's okay," Jungkook said, Jimin nodded as he got closer to his boyfriend, the younger letting go of the girl and making sure she's okay before he grabbed Jimin, giving him a kiss before he looked at his arm.

"Maybe we could get Yuseon to look at this." He muttered, Jimin nodded, "Are you Okay."

"I'm fine." She said, thought she said it with some bite. Jungkook gave her a confused look before he turned to walk with Jimin.

"That was weird, that girl was super flirty before you came over."

"Thirsty." Jimin muttered, holding his arm while walking, the cut wasn't deep, but it was still bleeding a little too much. "What if that person was someone coming after Yoongi and Hoseok?"

"Don't say that, just some random asshole." Jungkook said, the two turning a corner a bit hesitantly. "Okay, Whatever you say."

——————

Blair growled as she walked down the side walk, a bag with her other clothes in it as she went. "I can't even get dick when I want to, dammit." She said, angrily grabbing her phone and putting in Yuseons number.

She waited to hear his voice but rolled her eyes when it went to voicemail. "Alright, Fine, ill send a voicemail." She muttered before she heard the beep.

"Hi, Yuseon, it's your old partner, and just a reminder, unlike you, I haven't given up what I want. I'm still going after that brat. I'm gunna find out where he lives, and take not only Mia back, but I'm gunna take that fuckers life as well. I don't care about you anymore. Get in my way and I swear I'll kill you too. Let's see how long you can protect your little friends." She said huffing as she hung up.

"I couldn't even get a good cut on the cutie," she pouted, nothing was going her way and she hated it. "That's it, I'm tired of running after those fuckers. I'm ending this tomorrow."

————————-

"Yuseon! Jiminie got hurt on our way here, help him." Jungkook called out, opening Yuseons already unlocked door.

"Fuck, there you are, what happened?"

"Not much, some guy cut Jimin while we were walking, I tried to get him but he ran away, plus I got distracted." Jungkook explained, Yuseon groaned gabbing Jimin and pulling him to the bathroom.

"Dammit, That was probably Blair."

"Like....problematic and dangerous Blair?"

"Yes, she just sent me a message, she plans on hurting Yoongi, scratch that, kill Yoongi." Yuseon said, Jimins eyes widened in both pain and surprise as Yuseon treated his wound.

"What? We gotta protect him."

"Both him and Mia." Yuseon muttered, biting his lip in deep thought, "Where are they now?"

"They're both at work, and Mia's with Joon and Jin, I think it's best if all of them stay there for now, until we catch Blair." Jungkook said, Jimin nodding as Yuseon finally stopped the bleeding in his arm.

"You guys have to be safe too, she might've heard you guys talk about me before, that's why she went after you. We can't have more people getting hurt."

"Of course, I'll call the guys tonight and let them know what's going on." Jimin said, grabbing his phone and leaving the room.

"We gotta stop her."

————-

: ( another late upload, I've been really busy focusing on school, one of my classes has really annoying people in it and I can't really focus. So I have to pay a lot more attention to my grades before the end of next week.

Anyways, I have my plans for the next chapter already written down, so the next update should be a lot sooner than this one.

-Markie.