十六

Chapter 16: I'm Your Worst Nightmare

________

"Ah, you're still here?" Yoongi asked, it was around nine at night and Hoseok was still in his apartment, Jimin and Jungkook left to eat with Taehyung. They're going to go broke from all of the eating out they're doing.

"I don't want to leave you," Hoseok mumbled, Yoongi rolled his eyes as he went into the kitchen and grabbed some orange juice from the fridge. "Why? Scared someone will hurt me?"

"Yoongi-"

"Okay. I get it, you guys are worried. But I'm fine, there's always times where people feel like they're being watched when they aren't." Yoongi said, sitting beside Hoseok on the couch. "Yeah but...being poisoned, having a feeling of being watched, and having your phone hacked in less than a week? I hope you can understand where we're all coming from." Yoongi nodded as he sat the glass down and looked at the younger.

"I can see it, but there's no need to be so jumpy, I mean you still look like a deer in headlights even with me sitting beside you," Yoongi giggles, Hoseok sighed as he sat back on the couch, making a motion with his hand for Yoongi to come closer.

Yoongi obliged and scooted closer to Hoseok so that Hoseok could pull him into his chest. Yoongi huffing but staying in place. "How'd the classes go?"

"Good, This eighteen year old girl is very determined to do her best, reminds me of me when I was young." Hoseok sighed, "You are young." Yoongi mentioned, Hoseok chuckled as his arm wrapped around Yoongis waist. "The pain in my back tells me otherwise," Yoongi giggles.

"Babydoll," Hoseok started, Yoongis breathe hitched because holy shit he shouldn't like this nickname but the way his heart raced and his cheeks heated up, he might. "I'm just playin, I just wanted to see how you'd react." Hoseok smiled, Yoongi rolled his eyes and they sat in comfortable silence.

"I would never admit it." Yoongi whispered after awhile, "But I'm scared, I'm scared to death, like feeling watched and having your phone hacked just after leaving the hospital. Why wouldn't I be scared? I'm just trying to be positive for you guys because I know it can be hard to try and take care of and protect you friends. I'm just...don't worry too much. Do what you usually do on any other day and if something happens I'll let you guys know." Yoongi said, still whispering.

Hoseok sighed, "Okay, But I don't like it." Yoongi smiled as his leaned up to kiss Hoseok on his cheek. "You're a good man, Jung Hoseok."

"Yeah, whatever." Hoseok chuckled, he then sighed as he looked out the window, not liking how dark it is outside with the blinds wide open. "Let's talk about something else."

"Okay, then how about where we're going to go for our next 'date'?" Yoongi asked, Hoseok bit his lip as he glanced down at the younger. "That's...hard. Where do you want to go?"

"To that park. The one with the pretty blossoms falling from the trees." Yoongi said, Hoseok thought for a second and then nodded, "Okay, Yeah, we can go. Let's go tomorrow after my practice and then we can go out to eat afterwards. Nothing too fancy like that garden place."

"Okay, let's go."

"Let's go." Hoseok smiled, Yoongi nodded against his chest and after that, they were in almost complete silence.

After a few minutes, Yoongi fell asleep, Hoseok was just about to decide he would fall asleep too until he got a message on his phone.

234-xxx-xxxx

Do you really want to play this game?

You don't want to see red do you?