五四

Chapter 54: Protect
~~~~~~~~~~~

"Appie?." Mia asked, she was supposed to be sleeping, but she was used to laying on Yoongi when she slept. And he wasn't here. "Appie will be here soon."

Mia pouted but nodded, crawling under the covers, She only left her eyes out, the rest of her body curled up under the covers. "He should've been here by now." He muttered, kissing Mia on her forehead before he went into the living room, hoping Yoongi would walk through the door.

He should've known better than to let him go home alone, after what happened to him. He should've stayed. "I'm a fucking idiot." He said, going to sit on the couch when he heard keys being put into the door, he was already on Yoongi and pulling him into a hug before the smaller could step foot in the house.

"Fuck, I was worried about you." He said, kissing the smaller, Yoongi nodded, pulling away and dropping his things on the couch. "What's wrong?" Hoseok asked, he could tell something was different about the smaller, he seemed scared. "What happened?"

"Blair, she's fucking crazy."

"I thought we established this." Hoseok muttered, rubbing his wrist, his tattoo showing a sun, something definitely happened. "No, she somehow knew that I was going to be leaving late and just so happened to be outside at the same time I'm going home."

"What'd she do?"

"She threatened to hurt me unless I call off the engagement." Yoongi said, Hoseok's eyes widened, he went up to Yoongi and grabbed his waists, "Well, it's fine, you could just stay here, I could keep you safe—"

"Don't say that," Yoongi said, pulling away from him, "You can't promise me that. She's fucking crazy, she think I stole you from her. Staying here isn't going to do shit." He said, Hoseok nodded, he was trying to make the smaller feel safe and secure, but maybe he just made things worse.

"Where's Mia?"

"Bedroom." Hoseok said, Yoongi nodded, grabbing his things and walking into the room. "We'll talk tomorrow."

"Yeah."

—————————-

"He kinda snapped at me," Hoseok sighed, Taehyung rolling his eyes. "What'd you do this time?"

"Blair threatened him last night, I told him to just stay home, but that just made things worse." Hoseok explained, Namjoon nodded, "Maybe it's best to just leave him alone for now."

"Leave him alone? Joon, this is the same girl that planned his kidnapping. I'm not gunna leave him alone." Hoseok said, Taehyung raised an eyebrow. "If that's the case, then why are you here? Where is he?" He asked, Hoseok sighed, "He made me leave, we talked this morning while Mia was asleep, it kinda went from a conversation to an argument. We woke Mia up and then he told me to leave."

"So much fucking drama," Jin groaned, closing the bedroom door and sitting on the couch with Namjoon. "Listen, Hoseok. Yoongi is a stubborn bitch—"

"Harsh."

"Shut up. Anyways,  the way he's acting is him being scared and denying it. He's trying to prove to himself that he's strong enough to be left alone. Of course it's a bad idea, but fight fire with Fire, if he's telling you to leave, stay, if he's telling you to stay, stay."

"So just annoy the fuck out of him? Not happening." Hoseok said, Taehyung rolled his eyes, "You wanna protect him right? Not like you could do much, but being there in case something happens is better than being here, crying about your relationship problems." He said, Hoseok groaned, holding his head in his hands.

"Alright, fuck. I'll go stay with him."

"Thank you, now leave...both of you," Jin said, Taehyung shook his head, "Jungkook and Jimin are already on their way."

———-

"We don't have anymore candy, baby." Yoongi mumbled, Mia huffing and pouting as she walked away from the older, Yoongi rolling his eyes at her attitude. "We have gummy's."

"No gummy."

"Cereal?"

"No."

"Fine, then we'll go to the store later," he muttered, watching as his daughter went into the bedroom, lightly pushing the door while trying to close it.

"Hey, baby," Hoseok said, Yoongi only hummed in response, grabbing a bag of gummies and walking towards the bedroom to take care of Mia. "Yoongi."

"I don't wanna talk right now,"

"Well we should." Hoseok said, grabbing Yoongi by his waists. "I'm sorry, I should've left you alone, I knew you were scared and I was trying to help...but that didn't go as planned." Hoseok said, Yoongi sighed as he turned in his arms, "I can't stay mad at you and I hate it." He mumbled, kissing Hoseok on his nose.

"We need to get that bitch locked up," he said, going into the bedroom, Hoseok following him, "I'll never feel truly safe until she's gone."

"Of course," Hoseok said, "And we kinda took her daughter." He smiled as Mia stood and made a gesture for him to pick her up. "Great, so now she's after the whole goddamn family." Yoongi said, rolling his eyes, Hoseok chuckled.

"I can't keep you safe all the time, but I'll try my best." Hoseok said, Yoongi nodded with a small sigh. "Alright, But we cant argue like that again, not now that we have Mia."

"Trust me, we won't."

"Can't trust you on that either." Yoongi muttered, "we have the worst fucking relationship, and I can't understand why."

"We're opposites, remember?" Hoseok said, "It's kinda hard for us to get along,"

"Speaking of which, stop turning on the heat, that shit is he worst," Yoongi said, Hoseok rolled his eyes, mocking his fiancé. "Mia, sweetheart, do you like hot or cold."

"Mmmm, cold." Mia smiles, This time, it was Yoongis turn to mock him, Hoseok once again rolled his eyes. "Rude. Don't you think it's time to find out her Phile?"

"Yeah, lets make an appointment next week."

———-

Filler chapter, Sorry 😞