五六

Chapter 56: Highschool Sweetheart

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoongi groaned as he finally got home for work, he got many calls while he was working but he ignored them, he had to get his project done tonight and there was no way he'd have time for a break.

The moment he opened the door, Hoseok tackled him with a hug, the smaller nearly dropping his laptop. "I'm happy to see you too, but can you let me put my things down first?" He asked, Hoseok pulling away from him.

"Do you not know how to answer your phone?!" He asked, "I thought you were hurt."

"Why would you think that?"

"Jimin called and told me we had to leave and go to His or Joons house. Blair threatened to kill you and take Mia. So let's go." Hoseok said, grabbing Mia as he spoke, he grabbed Yoongis wrist, the smaller following him out of the house and towards the car.

"Wait, this is crazy. She doesn't even know where we live!" Yoongi yelled, Hoseok rolled his eyes, "If she knew where to find you and what time you get off, then she can find our house."

"Whatever, lets just go."

—————-

A few minutes after getting into the car and going down the road, Mia started whining. "What's wrong sweetheart?"

"Hungry." She muttered, Yoongi and Hoseok shared worried glances. "we have nothing." Yoongi said, Hoseok sighed, "There's no way we're going back,"

"We have everything for Mia at our house, her stuff and ours." Yoongi said, Hoseok rolling his eyes, "No way, she could be there waiting for us."

"Why didn't you pack anything before I got home anyway?" Yoongi asked, "Dammit, Yoongi! I was too busy worrying about if you were okay to even think about packing, do you wanna go back?"

Yoongi was a little shocked by Hoseok's sudden outburst. He looked away from the older and nodded. "We can at least get some things for Mia that will last for the night." Yoongi mumbled, Hoseok sighed as he drove back to their house.

Once they got there, Yoongi got out of the car and went to the house. He was just about to go in when he heard another car door slam.

"What the— go back in the car." Yoongi said, Hoseok shook his head as he held Mia. "There's no way I'm letting you go in there alone."

"So you're going to take Mia and put her in danger as well?"

"Better than leaving her alone in the car, we don't know if Blair's on her way of if she's already inside. This is all I could come up with."

"Of course, gimme Mia." Yoongi said, holding the girl before Hoseok could answer. "Alright, lets pick some stuff for the night, Yeah?"

Hoseok sighed, he closed the door and sat on the couch, anxiously waiting for Yoongi to get whatever Mia needed so they can leave. He looked at his phone and decided to text Namjoon to let him know that they're on their way.

Big Boi🌲

We might be a little late, Yoongi wanted to go and get some things for Mia

It's fine , just come as fast as you can

Hoseok jumped as he heard a soft knock at the door, he assumed it was Jimin, he was probably worried about them.