1~Training

You wake up at 5am, take a shower, change into your work out clothes and go downstairs. You see all the girls on the massive couch watching dance moms so you go and join them.
Btw just want to say that when I say ev then it means everyone and tg is the girls and tb is the boys

Tg: Morning y/n. Any missions today?

You: I haven't gotten anything yet but we probably will cause we haven't gotten anything all week.

Tg: Ok.
They say while switching the chanel and eating ice cream.

You: What in the world are you all doing? Even though we have no missions yet, doesn't mean that we don't have to train!!

C: Y/n!!!! It's literally 5am!!

A: Are you serious??? We just got up!!

You: Guys come on!! NOW!

They all grow quiet and walk upstairs to get changed. You grab an avocado and just each it with some bread.

When you finished your breakfast and the girls were all downstairs, you all went into the training room and began to train.

You did gymnastics tricks like backflips and ariels. You also practised some punching and fought some girls too because you were the best at fighting in the gang. You all also did some aiming with your favourite guns and knives.

You practised for 6 hours straight and by the end of it all the girls were exhausted but you still kept going. They went up to their rooms and showered and took some quick naps.

You stayed up till 1pm doing training. When you finish, you go upstairs, shower and change into this-

Then you get a message from Mike (your boss from the agency, Black star, you work for)

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Then you get a message from Mike (your boss from the agency, Black star, you work for)

Mike

Mike: Hey Y/n. I have a new mission for you. But it has to do with Black Lightning.

You: Oh god what have they done now?

Mike: No no it's not like that. So basically this super secret gang stole a special usb with every members private information from Black Lightning.

You: Why don't you ask them to get it back?

Mike: Oh ok I'll give them the mission but I don't have any more missions and from what I hear you and White Lightning haven't done anything this whole week have you?

You: Ok fine but imma need some supplies and the address too.

Mike: Cool what do you need?

You: Imma need guns, bombs and some gang masks too

Mike: Cool i will get that on your door in fifteen minutes

Mike: Oh and here's the address *********

You: Ty

You leave your room and shout for the girls to get up and get ready.

You: GET UP YOU KOALAS, WE HAVE A MISSION!!!

After about ten minutes all the girls were ready and downstairs. You heard a knock on the door so you went to open it. You found a bag on the floor with your Black star's logo on it. You grabbed it and checked everything inside. Guns, boms and gang masks. Perfect.

You tell the girls to get in their cars and follow you to the address. This is your car-

You and the girls either have lamborghini's or Jeeps and you all have 5 each

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

You and the girls either have lamborghini's or Jeeps and you all have 5 each. You also have a huge mansion and are very rich. Very.

You all get in your cars and drive to the address. Halfway there, you see a bunch of black BMW X6's behind you. When you looked more closely you could see.... oh god........ Black Lightning.

You: Ugh.... Why them??

You tell the girls to separate and lose them from your ear pieces. You also explain what Mike told you about the usb. Then you look back and see that all your girls had disappeared.

You: Good now lose them. ALL!! This is the only way to show Mike that we can actually do a good job.

Tg: Ok we are on it!

Griffin followed dixie, chase followed charli, quinton followed cynthia, bryce followed addison, jaden followed mads, josh followed nessa, anthony followed avani and payton followed you.

Then you got a call from...... ugh ....... payton moormeier.

Payton: Well.. well... well if it isn't y/n.

You: What do you want Payton? Me and the girls have a mission, now leave us alone!

Payton: Hey hey princess calm down. We just want to see where your going?

You: Well you won't anytime soon.
You say as you take a hard right and you don't see him behind you.

You: Haha moormeier, looks like we have to play hide and seek!
And you hang up.

You check up on the girls and they lost their boys too so you tell them to meet you at a gun shop near by so you could go to the address together.

You all arrive at the address and park your cars far away. You meet up with the girls, and walk inside. You look around looking for the main office. You tell the girls to take care of the guards so you can take the usb yourself.

You could hear gunshots behind you and people fighting but you didn't look back. This was the mission and you had to complete it. For Mike and for Black star.

You find the main office and the leader inside.

Leader: Wow... if it isn't y/n. The daughter of Scarlett Laserous. What brings you here?

You: One thing and one thing only. You point the gun at him and say ' Gimme the usb and i won't shoot you.

He puts his hands up and hands you the usb. You grab it and look at it, making sure it's not fake.

Then the leader started laughing.

You: What are you laughing at?

Leader: Wow... your mom really didn't teach you anything. Your so naive y/n.

Just then you felt an arm around your neck and a gun being pointed at your head. You put the usb in your pocket trying to hide it but the guard holding your neck takes it from you.

He make his grip tighter around your neck but you don't flinch. You keep all the emotion inside just like your mom taught you.

Then you hear someone say,

???: HEY! LEAVE HER ALONE......