Part 19 (Homes fallen)

Normal POV

They have successfully gained the aid and support of the Dragon Master and his army. Sure they have extended their stay, treating their dragon and people like a pest or as above them and they will have to learn that swinging a sword like a maniac and have an echo the size of a mountain will not earn them their favor and they couldn't possibly force it, they could try but they might end up being in crisp.

They did their purpose, to get the Dragon master on their side, opening them an advantage in a fight against the madman, Drago Bulvfist but it was a risky decision to the young chief of Dragon's Edge, having to stack in between a crossfire against some warlord and Viking affair... but then again, that said warlord uses innocent dragons as war machine and definitely in-slave them and if they don't submit to them as their superior, they end up killed, and it was his and his people soul purpose to save the dragons undeserving treatment.

Hiccup and Astrid were at the docks, preparing to bid their wishes and goodbyes to the visiting Viking tribes, of course wearing their armor, hiding their faces unless they wanted a Stoick the vast sailing their himself and drag Hiccup's ass back to Berk.

It was a warm sunny morning, the couple was biding their Berk friends and was trying to make it less oblivious to the other Vikings but they don't mind their people knowing. What's the point of hiding it when they know who they were.

"Take care and if that madman ever strike, just sail here and we will help you" Astrid reassure her childhood friends who smile in gratitude and nodded

"Thanks, ash, it was honestly a surprise and a relief knowing you are well and happy," Ruffnut said sincere, well more like a whisper and trying to maintain a stern look. They smile as Hiccup turns his gaze towards Fishlegs and hand him a horn with their tribe symbol on it which the husky man looks wearily at it.

"I want you to have this. How can I put it in a way-if you blow it, it will produce a sound that only Night Furies can hear, like an alarm. Used it for when Drago attacks, keep it safe and don't let it to the wrong hands. Though I can't promise I will be there in a snap of a finger but I will come to your aid as fast as I could" Hiccup said in a serious tone. Look hesitant but never the less Fishlegs nodded and take ownership of the gift/alarm-thingy then smile. It was the most generous offer he could take up, knowing they, the Vikings will really not contribute much onto the table as allies but they are willing to take matters more seriously and push their beef against them.

"Thanks, this will insure me that my family and friends that we can work in peace and a reminder that we are gonna be protected. Thank you again".  The dragon rider nodding in acknowledgment as they shot them the last smile before boarding their vessels as the twins and Fishlegs wave them and surprisingly Gobber as well as they stare them off and disappear out of their sight.

The one-legged man let out a sigh and look off his helmet, which was followed by his lovely wife as she examines his face to find concern and a hint of fear on it. Years spend with him and she was a master in reading his facial expression, which was one of her proudest traits.

"What's wrong?" She asked, suddenly worried as he sighs again and offer her a weak smile

"I really hope they will be safe and if they do return here, just hope they will cooperate with us and our dragons"

"Well just expect the unexpected, sometimes the result might surprise you-now let's get home and I believe it's my turn to do the cooking," she says smugly while her husband's eyes widen in absolute fear and anxiety.

"Honey, didn't I band you from the kitchen after all your food turn out to be a biohazard- and I thank Thor, you didn't serve our friends with your yaknog or else you will be committing murder" he teases as she glared at him "...and I'm sleeping on the floor with Toothless again" he added softly then sigh