Chapter 27 (Paying The Price)

A/N: Hey gais, I just want you gais to check out my other books and show them your love as I put a lot of effort on it. I have been planning on new books as well so be ready when it do come out to the public. Much love.

"How much more ocean do we have to cover to reach Dragon's edge?" Drago asked, not looking at the ship captain. Although he was staring out at sea, he wasn't paying no mind to that either but was infact visioning a new world order. Order other his control. He shall rule the world with dragons as his weapons, they shall bow before him. And those who don't may sleep six feet deep.

"In about a moon Drago!" excellent. He heard many things about Dragon's edge. First is that it is run by a Chief who still is merely a boy. He would lead his people to their deaths and there was no doubt in Drago's mind. He had armadas, he got thousands of loyal men and a flock of dragons at his disposal not to mention a bewildered beast that swims below under his command. All will end in him coming victorious.

He growled, he felt the weight of his metal arm weighting on his shoulder. His arm, he wondered. It was a reminder for him to achieve his goals in becoming a warlord. Ruler of the 7 seas, 7 continents and so on and so forth. Though they are challenges he need to over come first. The Dragon Master. Why wouldn't a man like him with the ability to control dragons doesn't want to rule. It madden him deeply. Maybe he could convince him to join forces with him and together they could rule the world but it might be more of a fantasy and will never come true in reality. He heard stories of the Dragon Master, that he is the protect of peace between human and dragons. You can't have peace without war.

Their is no reason needed to convince him otherwise. He would have to kill him, he is a big threat to his ideology and he wouldn't let all those years of obtaining power to lay waste by the hands of a mere boy. No he wouldn't have it. To be defeated by a boy with little to no hair on his chest is the last thing Drago needs. He is sure that he will not be best by the likes of a him.

Peace amongst man and dragon? Only a fool would support such an union! All will break lose if this were to be a norm. He had doom his generation and the future's generation with such a child like vision.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hiccup, our scouts reported back saying they have spotted thousands of ships heading this way and for some reason. They also say that their dragon was acting weirdly when they approached a certain area radius!" Eret informed Hiccup who nodded thoughtfully at the new given information.

"It must be dragon root but maybe not. It's shouldn't be hard to tell. Send more scouts out there and track their every movement, see if they try to surround us and outline their defenses as well. From there we know what to concentrate our fire power on" Hiccup ordered. He starting to have a headache forming again. That's the fifth one this week.

"on it Chief!" Heather salute before running out of the war room and barking out orders at her riders. Stiock looked concerningly at his son, he knew the pressure and weight a leader must carry afterall his chief of Berk for more then 20 years already. He knew the struggles of a fellow leader, they hold everything and keep everything in order and burnout is very common in the world of leadership. Being in charge was no easy task.

"son. Is there anything we could do to help?" Hiccup's father offered while other viking chiefs nodded in tow. Hiccup gave them a grateful look, enjoying that everyone was finally getting along. Maybe dragons and vikings can finally start and coexist if that is they all survived the coming battle.

"yes. I need you to prepare your men and ready the ships. You Vikings can provide naval support while we flight in the air" Hiccup brought the idea to the table while the Vikings nodded and some of the chiefs are already out to bark orders at their men.