Part 17 (Explanation messed up)

Fishlegs POV

"A-Ast-Astrid?!" We yelled in unison as she slightly cringe, we were taken aback, shocked, surprise, confused, and a bit betrayed at the sight of her. Questions start forming in our heads. She was alive all this time, it made so much sense now, that explains why theirs no bodies, or blood, or any of their remains or something. This is making my brain melting in a confused and stressful way.

"Hey g-guys" she replies with an awkward and nervous smile, her eyes looking around anxiously while the other two riders slowly relax and re-draw their Spears and look at the blonde as one of them removes their helmet to relive a jet black braided, with forest green pair of eyes.

"You know them?" The black-haired women ask the nervous blonde who sigh and nodded

"Ya, they are my old friends from Berk. The ones I have talked them about to you guys" Astrid reply with a sweet and genuine smile and we could help but mirror it. It was nice that she talks about us, it made us feel wanted or included but I hope they are good things.

"Good things I hope" Ruff smirk while she walks towards Astrid, in hope to give her a hug but was stop when the Razorwhips growl at her as she back away

"Calm down Windshear! Thundershear!" Astrid ordered while the two Razorwhips give her a coo in response and back away from Ruffnut and back to their riders. Then Astrid turn to look at us and say "I'm sorry guys, but they are just protective"

"That's incredible, how? Do they understand us talking? I knew they are intelligent creatures" Fishlegs commented and squeal a bit

"They are so sharp, dangerous! I love it! How do you do that?" Tuffnut remarked while smiling devilishly while Astrid shook her head while laughing.

"It looks like nothing has changed," she said and pulling each of us into a warm embrace then smirk "so what's new on Berk when I was... away?" She now asked while we smiled

"Well... Berk is still Berk, a land of kill or be killed, though me and Ruff are married and we have a beautiful 2-year-old daughter back at home" I proudly announce while looking at my wife's eyes lovingly

"Woah, I'm a bit blown away but never the less I'm happy for the both of you" Astrid smile "what else is new bac-" she was cut off by that little girl from earlier.

"Mommy, who are they? Didn't daddy say we can't talk to strangers?" The auburn little girl asked while Astrid crouch down and rest her hand on her cheek, cresting it lovingly as they exchange some words... wait did the little girl just say, mommy!!?

"Mommy!? Your the girl's mother? No wonder she looks like you a bit" I exclaim excitedly "who's the father?" I then ask, curious as a cat but I hope it does not kill me. Lucky for me she just smiles.

"My husband of course and yes, she is my daughter, Zephyr" she replies happily while we smile. It's was good to know that Astrid is well, alive, and super happy of her choice of running away, honestly, we have never seen her smile so wild like when she states about her husband and introducing us to her daughter. Right now I wanted to meet the lucky man who manage to win Astrid's heart and my means, that is impressive if he could do that but I have to now set it aside because not my thoughts are drifting towards a memory of Hiccup, Stoick's boy. Astrid and Hiccup did disappear together and was amused death, and right now, we just found out that she isn't dead, so theirs a possibility he might be here too. I wanted to ask but Tuffnut beat me to it.

"So I was wondering... how did you get off from Berk. No boats here reported missing when you when... missing"

"Oh... we didn't use any boats, I trained a dragon and fly away with the help of my-" she was not able to finish because my month got the best of me and decided to cut her