Chapter 9

Eren

"Ngh....come on Daddy, stop teasing." I whine as Levi trails what feels the millionth teasing touch down my sides. A sharp bite on my inner thigh sends a jolt of pain through my body, and I gasp slightly before pouting down at him.

"Be patient, baby. I'll take care of you soon, let me play with you."

I groan and throw my head back against the pillows, this is not what I had expected when he woke me up and said he wanted to have some fun, I had anticipated things moving along much quicker and then leading us into a repeat of last night.

I blush lightly as I think about the intense and passionate sex we had, we were both fueled by a different type of fire that had been lit by the step finally being taken to evolve our relationship into something more. It was the result of months of yearning, but also uncertainty, and it had all built up and finally exploded last night.

A sudden surge of pleasure shoots through me and I gasp loudly, reaching out and taking a tight grip of Levi's hair as he finally takes me down his throat. He pulls my thighs up and around his shoulders, and a brief thought that I could probably crush his head if I squeezed my legs hard enough flashes through my head.

I snicker at my sudden intrusive thought, but it bubbles off into a moan as Levi harshly sucks on my cock and takes my thighs in a tight grip, pulling off of me to shoot me a glare.

"Pay attention, I won't let you cum."

"Ngh, sorry Daddy...." I moan lowly in response as he moves back down on my length, setting a slow and sensual pace with teasing touches around my lower body and sides. After a few more minutes of him gradually building up the pleasure, soft moans and whines escaping my throat, I finally tighten my grip on his hair as I arch into him and release into his mouth.

I pant harshly as I slowly come down from my orgasm, mind somewhat fried from the intense pleasure that Levi always delivers to me, and come to sprawled across his chest with gentle fingers carding through my hair.

"Oh, is he back? Looks like it." Levi says with a teasing smile, and I shoot him a glare before resting my head back on shoulder, a yawn escaping my mouth as sudden exhaustion from how early it still is hits me.

"I can't believe you woke me up this early for that, I thought you were going to fuck me...."

"You're obviously exhausted from last night, and I just wanted to play with you a bit."

I raise an eyebrow. "So I'm just a toy now?"

"Absolutely."

I glare at him again before scoffing and he chuckles, pushing away some stray strands of hair on my forehead to plant a soft kiss there, lingering for a moment before looking back at me with fondness clear in his eyes.

"Go back to sleep, Eren. My second show isn't until much later, I'll wake you up before then."

I nod sleepily and nuzzle myself further into him, eyes already falling shut as I indulge in the comfort he provides for me, a surge of warmth spreading through my chest.

A soft, satisfied smile forms on my face right before I fully succumb to sleep, there's something just a little more fulfilling about sleeping with Levi now that I can officially call him my boyfriend.

~ (you thought that was going to be more explicit, didn't you? well you've been FOOLED, bamboozled, led astray.....)

"Eren, stop messing with the window, put it up or leave it down."

I scoff at Levi from where he sits across from me in his private jet, legs crossed with a book open in his lap, and mess with the small shade on the window more to irritate him further and prove a point.